Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-09-2010, 11:53 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Tiny Grave a Macabre Match 3 - Now $0.99

Digital Hero Games proudly presents Tiny Grave.

The Doctor and his assistant need help creating their monster. Experience their story with this new twist on the puzzle genre featuring a story mode with 17 levels of game play, spoken dialog, and immersive music. To aid your matching efforts the Doctor has created powerful potions that you can use to get out of dead end situations. Hone your matching skills or play a quick game by playing in Endless mode. But donít worry; your progress is saved so you can continue your game at any time. Tiny Grave may be inspired by puzzle games of the past but it has a style and game play all its own. Download it today and experience Tiny Grave for yourself.

Watch the Trailer

Youtube link | Pop Up

Official Web Site
http://TinyGrave.com
Old 10-10-2010, 12:38 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

I am the developer of Tiny Grave. I'll generate a few promo codes to give out. Send me a pm if you want one. I will post here saying when they are all gone. Thanks, and enjoy the game!
Old 10-10-2010, 01:01 AM

PM sent
Old 10-10-2010, 01:03 AM

Sent
Old 10-10-2010, 01:32 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

PM sent!Thanks
Old 10-10-2010, 01:50 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin

pm sent!
Old 10-10-2010, 01:52 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

I still have a few promo codes left...

Here is a little background on how the game got started. I attended an iPhone developer conference called 360iDev back in May. They had an overnight "Game Jam" sponsored by touchArcade. The idea was to stay up all night and create a game. The theme you were supposed to base your game on was "Tiny". We came up with the idea for a match three game where you used body parts instead of blocks called Tiny Grave. We didn't get a working game that night, but I kept working on it evolving the game idea and story. I ended up creating the kind of puzzle game that I wanted to play. Something a little creepy and fun with fast paced puzzle matching. I hope you give the game a chance and I welcome your feedback. Thanks!

Here is the Game Jam thread on the forums. http://forums.toucharcade.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25
Old 10-10-2010, 02:36 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Send a message via AIM to SkyMuffin Send a message via Yahoo to SkyMuffin

So far it is really fun and smooth, but there are a few kinks that could be ironed out:

1) faster scroll for the intro text, definitely. or give the user the option to scroll manually like I have seen with similar apps. also, double tap to skip, since people will inevitably try to scroll such things.
2) instead of dropping new pieces in, let the pieces "grow in" to the empty spots. it will be much creepier and less distracting.
3) definitely need an option to tap and drag instead of tapping twice.
4) on the help screen, the arrow in the bottom right is barely visible on the doctor's shoes.
5) help screen does not tell you how you gain "helpful items", only what they do.
6) weird issue with my 4th gen ipod touch-- if I have my ringer volume muted, then sound effects don't work in the game, while music does. if I have even one level of ringer, however, i can change the sound effect volume in game normally along with the music.

great work so far. i'm really enjoying it

Last edited by SkyMuffin; 10-10-2010 at 09:16 AM..
Old 10-10-2010, 03:42 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Hey, I remember seeing pics of this in development. It's come a long way, congrats!
Old 10-10-2010, 09:24 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

This batch of promo codes is now gone. I have gotten some good feedback so far. Thanks guys!

To answer a few of the questions you can swipe across both pieces to move them or tap each one. Swiping will allow you go faster and helps out in the timed levels. Smaller swipes are more accurate.

Earning extra items:
Free Moves are earned every 10K points.

If you match with 4 or more of one type of block - 4 skulls it counts towards earning Acid

If you match with more than one type of block - say 3 skulls and 3 hearts in one move it counts towards earning Alchemist Fire

Also in all of the story screens you can tap to skip the dialog.