★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Walker's Flavour Races - Free

03-12-2009, 03:24 PM
#1
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 123
Walker's Flavour Races (Mario Kart style)- Free

Hey Guys a new racing game just came out and it's free http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=306722368&mt=8 I just played it for a few minutes and I like the cartoon graphics, Its Mario Kart style too which is nice but you only have one on screen pedal and you can go to options and change it from brake to accel. Overall its ok for a free game but if it was paid I wouldn't recommend it.

Last edited by schooze; 03-12-2009 at 03:31 PM.
03-12-2009, 03:29 PM
#2
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 209
First Impression ,graphics looks good to me.will try playing once i get home!!
thanks

03-12-2009, 03:31 PM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by schooze View Post
Hey Guys a new racing game just came out and it's free http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=306722368&mt=8 I just played it for a few minutes and I like the cartoon graphics, Its Mario Kart style too which is nice but you only have one on screen pedal and you can go to options and change it from brake to accel. Overall its ok for a free game but if it was paid I wouldn't recommend it.
Thank you. I will give it a go
03-12-2009, 03:34 PM
#4
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: USA BABY
Posts: 924
the game is dumb i got it for free when it first came out a couple of weeks ago...sure the graphics are good but it just didn't appeal to me that well with its game play...but hey it could be different for you so i encourage you to try it out and post what you think, i wanna know if I'm the only one that doesn't like it or if a lot of people don't like it.......

DinoSmash online id: *DoMbAv94* (stars included)
I LOVE THE IPOTCH!!!!!!
App reviewer on Appmania!
CarJack Streets Promo Code Giveaway!!!
03-12-2009, 03:37 PM
#5
This is obviously some sort of English or Australian brand?
03-12-2009, 03:39 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: England
Posts: 1,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 View Post
This is obviously some sort of English or Australian brand?
Yeah, Walkers rule.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
03-12-2009, 03:47 PM
#7
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palfince View Post
Yeah, Walkers rule.
They must be apart of the Frito Lay company and a different name for Lay's.
edit: you can play the game on their website

Last edited by schooze; 03-12-2009 at 03:51 PM.
03-12-2009, 03:48 PM
#8
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 980
for a free game that looks awesome!!!
03-12-2009, 03:50 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 106
@Schooze

Appreciate the heads up - love being informed about free games. Can't say it's great but it certainly isn't the worst iphone game i've seen
03-12-2009, 03:57 PM
#10
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 1,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmadden2 View Post
@Schooze

Appreciate the heads up - love being informed about free games. Can't say it's great but it certainly isn't the worst iphone game i've seen
well, if it's not the worst, it certainly qualifies well

bad gameplay, no sense of speed, a large amount of strange glitches...

ok, no sense in complaining since it's free but... just my two cents.