★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[LeftRight] Rubik's Slide coming to the iPhone and we want beta testers!

10-10-2010, 02:03 PM
[LeftRight] Rubik's Slide coming to the iPhone and we want beta testers!

LeftRight Studios is looking for beta testers! We are a games company located in Pittsburgh PA, focusing on iPhone and Flash apps.

The game to be tested is an iPhone version of the Rubik's Slide – the ‘twisted’ electronic puzzle you can’t put down. Slide it. Twist it. Match the light pattern to solve it!

You can find out more information on the actual game here:
www.RubiksSlide.com

The objective of each puzzle is to rearrange the lights by twisting and sliding the lights on the puzzle until the pattern matches the solution for that puzzle.

We have limited beta tester positions available, to be part of the beta testers, please post a comment and tell us why you love Rubik's and why you would be the best beta tester for this game! Then send us a private message or email with the following information:

Name and TouchArcade Handle
Device Type (Iphone, Ipod, Ipad...)
Device OS Version
Device UDID

Looking forward to hearing from you,
The LeftRight Team

Last edited by LeftRightStudios; 10-10-2010 at 02:19 PM.
10-10-2010, 03:23 PM
i would apply, but i suck at rubiks cubes. really, really, badly.

Beta tester of 54 games
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Thats a nice lookin gun.

10-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jak56 View Post
i would apply, but i suck at rubiks cubes. really, really, badly.
Hi Jak56, I am one of those people who wasn't good at the Rubik's cube at all growing up myself....compared to my cousin who solved it countless times....perhaps I did suck at it.

When I picked up this Rubik's Slide game, I was able to play it without supervision. This game has 3 difficulty modes and I am able now to play easy and medium in the countdown mode and free play mode. I still haven't tried my hand at the Lightning Round mode but will do it this week. If you ask me, this is a Rubik's Slide game that is really for everyone...I am a good example of it myself.
10-10-2010, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftRightStudios View Post
Hi Jak56, I am one of those people who wasn't good at the Rubik's cube at all growing up myself....compared to my cousin who solved it countless times....perhaps I did suck at it.

When I picked up this Rubik's Slide game, I was able to play it without supervision. This game has 3 difficulty modes and I am able now to play easy and medium in the countdown mode and free play mode. I still haven't tried my hand at the Lightning Round mode but will do it this week. If you ask me, this is a Rubik's Slide game that is really for everyone...I am a good example of it myself.
Hey I would really like to test because my brother spent a few months of his life addicted to a rubiks cube. He watched countless videos asked friends for info, and finally he had the secret to solving a rubiks cube! I would really like to to be able to solve a rubiks so I can prove to him I could! I will send you my information shortly!
10-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgboy View Post
Hey I would really like to test because my brother spent a few months of his life addicted to a rubiks cube. He watched countless videos asked friends for info, and finally he had the secret to solving a rubiks cube! I would really like to to be able to solve a rubiks so I can prove to him I could! I will send you my information shortly!
Absolutely! Tell us what you think.
10-10-2010, 04:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftRightStudios View Post
Absolutely! Tell us what you think.
What do you mean what do I think?

Well from the looks of it the game looks fun and interesting and I would enjoy it. I Gage always tried the real rubiks cube and failed. With this one I will have fun and hopefully succeed. I really would like to help this game get it's full potential!
10-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Hi,

Rubik's slide looks like a really fun game. I can only complete one side on a real Rubik's cube, but this one looks like an easier version. I promise to help make this game the best it can be. I'm an experienced beta tester and I hope I'm picked to test Rubik's Slide. Will send PM

Part of the Beta Tester Alliance
10-10-2010, 04:48 PM
The Rubik's Slide is my all-time favorite game. I am horrible at solving the standard Rubik's Cube, but the Slide is a game that can be played from ages 5 to 105! It's easy to play and very addictive.

Here's a gameplay video of the non-app version:

Youtube link | Pop Up

I am a huge fan of Techno Source's other game, Rubik's Revolution, and the Rubik's Slide is just as incredible. Everyone who enjoys puzzle games should pick this one up. And if you have a friend who does not have an iDevice, surprise them with a Rubik's Slide shown in the video above!

I seriously cannot speak enough good things about this gem. I am really looking forward to seeing this come to the App Store.
10-10-2010, 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgboy View Post
What do you mean what do I think?

Well from the looks of it the game looks fun and interesting and I would enjoy it. I Gage always tried the real rubiks cube and failed. With this one I will have fun and hopefully succeed. I really would like to help this game get it's full potential!
He means your opinions or feedback, whatever you think makes it shine, and what needs more work.

GC:SunScape | Plus+:MysticSun | Other:MystikSun
Youtube: SunScapeUPSB | PSN: mudkiprulz|
10-10-2010, 05:44 PM
I'd like to test this game, becuase I was an amzing solver, but now I've forgotten and need to learn again!

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!