★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Scarlet Witch /by GemmyPlanet(+lite)

10-10-2010, 08:58 PM
Scarlet Witch /by GemmyPlanet(+lite)

Hi everyone,

We are a game developement company called "Gemmy Planet" from Taiwan. Recently we have develope an iPhone game called "Scarlet Witch".
Scarlet Witch is a 2D side scrolling shooting game developed by Gemmy Planet, and this is also the first attempt of iPhone game by the company.
Player controls the Little Witch and can attack and destroy enemies while dodging various enemys’ attacks.

● Unique characters with colorful close up portraits and lively bitmap animation
● 4 different stages
● 4 unique bosses, each with more than 6 types of attack mode.
● 12 types of minions, each with different behavior.
● 4 types of power-ups, each has different benefits to Little Witch
● Other than standard attack, Little Witch has 3 types of magic skill.
● Player will use his/her finger to draw the desired skill shape to active the skill.
● Unique Arcane Rush skill to penetrate enemies’ projectile attacks.

Enemies comes in full force.

★The Skill
Other than standard magic star attack, Little Witch has the ability activate powerful magic skill by using player’s finger to draw magic field when the Mana reaches full.
Player can use the skill wisely according to the various situation player will encounter.

When Mana reaches full, activate magic field and draw the desired skill shape

Force of Destruction is the most powerful attack of Little Witch

★The Power-ups
Power-ups will sometimes drop when enemies are defeated.
These power-ups will give Little Witch all kinds of supports. From gaining more powerful standard attack to protecting Little Witch from projectile attacks.

★The Rush
Little Witch has a special move called Arcane Rush, which allows Little Witch to rush through enemies’ projectile attacks. This special move is what makes Little Witch so different than other Shooter game’s protagonist. By mastering this move, Little Witch will be able to dodge a lot of critical attacks.

★The Characters
Scarlet Witch features number of characters, Little Witch will encounter each one and fight them to find out the answer she is seeking for. In the game each characters have their own portraits, and their emotion changes when they speak about different topics.
Player can get a good closer look on these characters.

Well that’s just too bad… Guess we have to play it my way.

★The Styles
The enemies are no sandbags. From minions to bosses, each enemy has his/her own behavior and attack style. Bosses will have more than 6 types of attack style which will not let Little Witch get through easily. Enemies’ attack styles are carefully designed so they look beautiful but threatening at the same time.

Eeek!! This is not good~

★Witch’s Creed
● Enemies who are defeated will sometimes drop items.
It is better to collect as many as possible to prepare for Boss battle.
● Watch out for Little Witch’s HP and MP all the time.
● [Arcane Rush] is a very powerful skill of little witch. It can resist almost all enemies’magic attack. Use it wise and avoid critical most of critical damages.
● Use spell wisely. Consider little witch’s condition to decide which spell to use.
● Boss characters will attack with various type of magic attacks with no mercy. Carefully watch pattern and dodge attacks while looking for their gap to counter attack.

Here is our introduction at youtube

Scarlet Witch's iTune (lite version):
Scarlet Witch's iTune (full version)$1.99:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Views:	189
Size:	199.8 KB
ID:	24096   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.png
Views:	184
Size:	168.9 KB
ID:	24097   Click image for larger version

Name:	5.png
Views:	180
Size:	218.9 KB
ID:	24098  

Name:	IMG_0104.png
Views:	1
Size:	228.7 KB
ID:	24099   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0114.png
Views:	191
Size:	274.8 KB
ID:	24100   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0197.png
Views:	185
Size:	212.3 KB
ID:	24101  

Name:	IMG_0199.png
Views:	192
Size:	194.8 KB
ID:	24102  

Last edited by gemmy1234; 10-10-2010 at 09:18 PM.
10-10-2010, 09:02 PM
Congrats on the release. I Like the graphics, going to try the lite.

Last edited by goiMot; 10-10-2010 at 09:07 PM.

10-10-2010, 09:15 PM
Sorry, I forgot to post with it. Now I add two youtube link. Plz let me know your opinion! Thank you very much!
10-10-2010, 09:16 PM
Downloading now....

Instantly brought back mem nes days.
10-10-2010, 09:18 PM
10-10-2010, 09:25 PM
Thank you so much. I dun know how to use it. Have fun with our game! Thanks agian.
10-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Cool! Any TOFTT? Don't ask me, it looks cool but I'm not interested.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
10-10-2010, 10:17 PM
I just tried the lite version and the movements are really choppy. This has a lot of potential, but with these types of games, smooth controls are critical & this just doesn't have it.
10-10-2010, 10:41 PM
Like the graphic and agree with Aldex Oun

Tried the lite version and like the music and graphic, nice game play but agree with Aldex Oun that it pretty difficult to play may be of the control.

All the best for the sales.
10-10-2010, 11:23 PM
Looks like DeathSmiles