★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Tehra Dark Warrior NEW UPDATE & NEW PRICE

10-11-2010, 04:21 AM
Tehra Dark Warrior NEW UPDATE & NEW PRICE

Hey guys!!!
There is a new Tehra Dark Warrior Update...including new price ;-)
Enjoy all the improvements we've included:
+ Player can change difficulty settings.
+ Improved gameplay.
+ Improved graphics.
+ New levels.
+ New combo attacks.
+ Bug Fixes.

And now: 0.99$/0.79

http://itunes.apple.com/es/app/tehra-dark-warrior/id353169220?mt=8

NOTE: This update requires iOS 3.0 or higher.The current saved game will be lost.Yo ...u can't miss it!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DarkWarrior 2010-10-01 11-41-18-48.png
Views:	13
Size:	234.0 KB
ID:	24115   Click image for larger version

Name:	DarkWarrior 2010-10-01 11-58-07-02.png
Views:	8
Size:	188.1 KB
ID:	24116   Click image for larger version

Name:	DarkWarrior 2010-10-01 11-59-08-91.png
Views:	9
Size:	158.3 KB
ID:	24117  

10-11-2010, 04:26 AM
Snatched! Looks fine on iPad too.

10-11-2010, 04:35 AM
Tehra - sexy girl and strong

Editor at TouchArchive - Follow us:Twitter Facebook
Games List Tested Join our staff just PM me.
If you want to see your game on our blog,just send us a request.
10-11-2010, 05:06 AM
Looks interesting, any impressions about gameplay?
10-11-2010, 10:57 AM
I guess those exclusive features for the failed PSPgo have found their way to iOS. The game was decent but had a very unforgiving difficulty and not enough health potions throughout the levels. Plus not having a jump kinda ruined it for me as the jump button helps to elminate taking to much damage and could be used to help with combo systems.
10-11-2010, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radchad1 View Post
I guess those exclusive features for the failed PSPgo have found their way to iOS. The game was decent but had a very unforgiving difficulty and not enough health potions throughout the levels. Plus not having a jump kinda ruined it for me as the jump button helps to elminate taking to much damage and could be used to help with combo systems.
Agreed. I just posted this on the other thread for the game:

Quote:
Frankly, the problem with Tehra was never difficulty, it was tediousness. The game has a lot going for it, and you can tell that the developers are putting their best foot forward, but there are design decisions on display here that are just baffling. They created a lithe action heroine and saddle her with the acrobatic ability of a tank. She basically has a single attack (though apparently they've added a couple of combos), she can't jump, she can't dodge -- her only defensive move is a boring sword block that knocks her back a couple of body lengths. It makes for very static and unsatisfying combat, especially in the otherwise impressive boss fights. There's also magic, of course, but your mana is consumed so quickly as to make it pretty much useless -- besides, you want to save it up so you can transform into basically a more elaborate version of your original character.

I guess for .99 it's worth checking out (it looks pretty nice and runs well). But I'd much rather spend my time with Hero of Sparta II or the forthcoming Samurai II (which I'm beta testing).
10-11-2010, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squarezero View Post
Agreed. I just posted this on the other thread for the game:
Squarezero: I couldn't agree more with you on that this game really needed a jump button and I much rather play HOS II as I can at least jump and it adds to the overall gameplay. Hopefully if they decide to make another Tehra they will attempt to make it more enjoyable and add features that people that bought the first are asking for.

Oops.....i didn't realize that the old thread was still being used. The Mods should close this one down and move the postings over to the old thread from when the game came out.