★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Soap Creative
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 13.1 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Jarlsberg presents Cheese-A-Pult for FREE! Take your holey rolley cheese and using skill, luck and timing launch it into the awaiting trucks.

It's not as easy as it sounds, as you dodge Vikings, crates, walls and water. Loads of tough levels to test the most determined gamers.
10-11-2010, 09:10 PM
Looks good. Downloading now.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

10-11-2010, 09:52 PM
Angry Bries?

Actually that's probably not far from the truth. Same sort of catapult-aiming game, just with the object of getting giant wheels of cheese (specifically, Jarlsberg, as the icon suggests, which almost makes me think this is some sort of subtle advergame for Danish cheese if that weren't preposterous) into the backs of trucks. It works pretty well; you don't have to land it in the bed, you just need to smack the back of the truck to get it in, so absolute precision isn't required, but there are obstacles that get in the way and you must navigate either around or through them as required.

Not a bad little game -- certainly worth picking up for a freebie.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
10-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Looks similar to Angry Bird? :P Thank for the free app, downloading now.
10-12-2010, 10:23 AM

I love Jarlsberg - it's like Swiss cheese from Norway.

Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post

Worst idea ever!
10-12-2010, 10:28 AM
10-13-2010, 06:19 AM
Its really fun, some really hard levels in there that make it pretty interesting. Awesome freebie!
10-14-2010, 04:39 AM
Nice app. Do you know if there is any online scoring planed for this ? Seems to have a deep scoring system that could spark some challenges between my friends