★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: FEATURED on Oct. 20, 2010: Cocos2d Games of the Day

Delve first hand into a typical 9 year old kid's wild, and sometimes graphic, classroom imagination in an addicting shooter where you must defend against his hand drawn war creations (and products of boredom, for lack of better words) to progressto the next classroomwhere a new battle awaits.

Features:
- 3 different modes of play
- Campaign
- Survival
- Unlockable Mini Games
- 4 different amazing power-ups
- Gameplay in both Portait AND Landscape orientation
- Achievements and Leaderboards from Openfeint and Game Center
- An amazing watercolor art graphics form
- An awesome 8-bit DubStep soundtrack
- Sound Effects as well!

You remember being bored in school right? Everyone from time to time has doodled on their paper when they should be taking notes. But what would happen if those doodles had a world of their own?

Fight off the doodles in your own world. It's time to suit up soldier, cause this war needs you!
10-12-2010, 08:30 PM
Developer

Hey Guys,

I am the developer of this app. I hope you guys enjoy it! I put many hours of work into this, and is my proudest creation yet

-Joseph Neuman

10-12-2010, 08:44 PM
Perhaps you could tell us a bit more about gameplay in the application?

Thanks, and welcome to Touch Arcade Joseph.

10-12-2010, 09:51 PM
Sure! I would love to!

So in this game, you spend your time fighting off enemies that keep coming from the top of the screen. These enemies are all created from a kid who is bored in class and spends the whole time drawing. His art is your enemy.

Now, any enemies that you have missed in this Portrait gameplay mode, come back in a Landscape mode where the try to destroy your Head Quarters. Here, you are in control of a helicopter and must shoot down the remaining enemies. If they destroy your base, it is an automatic loss for that level, and you must try again.

Also, you have to be careful with ammo, because to go with the school theme surrounding the app, you must get a C- or above (which is measured in shots hit/shots fired) to move onto the next level.

There are four different powerups in this game: fire shot, lightning shot, bounce shot, and a laser. Each have special effects on the enemies that will greatly improve you chances of winning.

also, to go along with the school theme, the different levels in the campaign mode are classrooms with different themes.

Then there is survival mode: This is where wave after wave of enemies come and you must survive each. But in this, the enemies get harder and harder and spawn more frequently. Also, your bases Health saves between saves so you go on to the next wave with the health you finished the previous with.

There are also unlockable mini-games that you can play by going through the campaign mode.

So give the game a try and let me know what you guys think!
10-12-2010, 10:03 PM
I love it!

Amazing game! I love it! Very fun and addicting, and it plays quite differently from other 2D Shooters. I can't wait to finish all the classes!
10-12-2010, 10:18 PM
awesome! I'm glad you enjoy it
10-19-2010, 02:37 PM
so has anyone else got a chance to try it out yet?