Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 08-14-2011, 11:20 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

If I remember correctly, the wording was something to do with two beams of light coming out of the puzzle. You can still see the beams pointing to two of the four symbols. Given some time on your hands, and you will figure it out - if you don't go cookoo first!

Shanmonster, if you still need a clue, I think you may need to relight the fire and find some more wood to burn... Good thing you still got some matches.

Don't let these puzzles get you boxed in, you've got the whole world to explore, even if you have a burning desire to... Maybe I should quit these wordplays while I am ahead, as my jokes are sounding a little wooden...
Old 08-15-2011, 11:53 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Default help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanmonster21 View Post
So I have the wooden box and the fireplace is out. I just have matches, empty fishbowl, and combination. But I can not for the life of me figure out how to open the wooden box. I figured the shed outside since there was wooden shavings, but I don't know what to do once I get out there. (Or if I'm even supposed to be out there.) Help would be much appreciated.
put in a fire then put the box in\ get water in the bowl by the tub then put out the fire there you got it 9 year old
Old 08-23-2011, 08:18 PM

Default basement wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkmd View Post
Love the game and my kids are enjoying it also. I think I've almost solved it...I finally got into the basement and was able to turn the keys so they were all lit up, but nothing happened. All I have left is the matches, the combination, and the fishbowl. Any hints?
Same here. Got to the basement and lit all three wheels up together 3 or 4 times and nothing happened. Wondering if it's a glitch or if I'm just missing something. Please help. LOVE the game though
Old 09-09-2011, 07:58 AM

Hi, I m feeling like I m a bit sorta idiot, I m just unable to open the globe , plz somebody help me . Read the study letter on the globe . Now what next??
Old 09-21-2011, 01:35 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Default Totally lost

Can someone please assist on the "concept" of this game? I have a few objects, unable to locate an upstairs study and not a clue what the next logical step is! Thanks much
Old 09-22-2011, 03:18 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Default Really stuck and need help!!!

Anyone know how to take a screen shot of a game page so I can post where I am stuck? Do any developers read these threads? Paid for the game and really need help! My email is bethyoungphd@gmail.com
Thank you!
Old 09-22-2011, 09:00 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Mr. Grizzly, could you please read my posts and assist me??? Thanks!
Old 09-22-2011, 09:27 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

With this particular game, every item you find has a purpose. You need to figure out where and how to use each item to get to the end of the game. What items do you have right now? The study is the locked room upstairs that you can't get to yet. Other clues/items will lead you there eventually.
Old 09-25-2011, 11:38 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

If you can tell me how to do a screen shot (on the iphone) I can post that. Items I have at the moment are: matches, tuning fork, goldfish bowl (with water and fish) and a scrap of paper that says (42-3). I have been outside, got the wood and lit the fireplace. I can't, for the life of me, find any movement forward with the game. Thanks so much!
Old 09-27-2011, 04:11 AM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phdbyoung View Post
If you can tell me how to do a screen shot (on the iphone) I can post that. Items I have at the moment are: matches, tuning fork, goldfish bowl (with water and fish) and a scrap of paper that says (42-3). I have been outside, got the wood and lit the fireplace. I can't, for the life of me, find any movement forward with the game. Thanks so much!
You serious? After a week or so you still haven't found out how to make a screenshot on iPhone? Have you ever tried to type "screenshot" and "iPhone" into google?

http://ipod.about.com/od/iphonewidge...screenshot.htm

Sorry, it might sound harsh, but I think solving an adventure game not being able to find out how to make a screenshot might be pretty hard.