Old 02-04-2012, 11:27 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 4.x

Default Did it

Amazing game it gets you thinking that's for sure
Old 02-05-2012, 12:09 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Stuck Stuck Stuck....Help!! :(

Hi everyone
So I really really need some help I've bn looking thru different responses but till lost. Ive done everything up to point of figuring out Wat to do with the tree trunk and the clock. I have the bowl with the gold fish, a key, the combination and matches. I already put the little box in the fire but I can't get the balance thingy out bcuz I can't get the fish out the bowl . I'm starting get reaaalll frustrated, iono Wat else to do . I need help!!! Please anyone!!
Would really appreciate it

Thanks
Old 02-05-2012, 01:50 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen)

Hey everyone, I need some help. I read through a few pages but I don't want anything spoiled for me.

Right now I have: matches, fuse, token, fish bowl(with fish), and a piece of paper (42-3).

I can't figure how what the stuff I have is for. And I know the code on the globe, but when I put it in, nothing happens... I think I read to check the study upstairs, but I don't see it...help please!

Last edited by niicole; 02-05-2012 at 02:07 AM..
Old 02-05-2012, 03:22 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Default Birds

Hi I'm really stuck, not sure what to do with the birds above the fire (on the mantle piece) can anyone help thanks
Old 02-05-2012, 03:40 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

hello!!!!!!!!!!!!

is game. just started playing this morning. I have got a jewel, matches, fuse, fish n a bowl n one half of the paper. i have lite the fire.... but i am unable to find the study upstairs ...... n thus unable to solve the globe puzzle.... can somebody help me with finding the other peices of paper n find the study...
Old 02-05-2012, 04:00 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitha View Post
hello!!!!!!!!!!!!

is game. just started playing this morning. I have got a jewel, matches, fuse, fish n a bowl n one half of the paper. i have lite the fire.... but i am unable to find the study upstairs ...... n thus unable to solve the globe puzzle.... can somebody help me with finding the other peices of paper n find the study...
Where did you find the fuse? I'm really stuck
Old 02-05-2012, 04:34 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Amazing game indeed! Awaiting forward into ep 2!
Rootib,
To diminush the fire, you need obviously water. For that, you need to solve the clock puzzle which you can do after solving the tree branch puzzle outside good luck!
Old 02-05-2012, 04:38 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjamegz View Post
Hi I'm really stuck, not sure what to do with the birds above the fire (on the mantle piece) can anyone help thanks
Have you found the 4th bird? Just a hint to solve, you have to go back to grandpa's bedroom and figure out what exactly the picture with the tyres is trying to tell
Old 02-05-2012, 04:47 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by smitha View Post
hello!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you looked outside? Need to find the key to get in the storage room outside: try to look in the foyer for that key. To find study, you need the fuse
Old 02-05-2012, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by niicole View Post
Hey everyone, I need some help. I read through a few pages but I don't want anything spoiled for me.

Right now I have: matches, fuse, token, fish bowl(with fish), and a piece of paper (42-3).

I can't figure how what the stuff I have is for.
Look around in the kitchen, tapping everything, and you'll know what the token is for.

Also, there are actually _5_ doors upstairs. There is a short corridor between the bathroom and the second bedroom, IIRC, which is difficult to spot. Just tap around until you hit it. Not noticing it is the main reason for getting stuck in this game.