★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to Stuck!, a fantastic puzzle game for your iPhone and iPod Touch.

Previous brave puzzlers have become part of the labyrinth's architecture and can only be freed when someone has solved the final puzzle at the heart of the labyrinth.

You must solve the puzzles, outwit the mischievous Puzzle Genie and free those who went before you.

Move your ball around each level and try to stick your ball to all other balls in the level within the given time limit to progress.

For better ball positioning you can rotate all your balls clockwise but only if you have the space to do so.

Stuck!, takes seconds to learn but hours to master. Just don't get Stuck!

See more Cobra Mobile games in action at - www.youtube.com/cobimobi

Follow Cobra Mobile on Twitter @cobramobile

Check out Cobra Mobile's other fantastic iOS games including, iBomber, iBomber Defense, Numba, Storm in a Teacup, Powerslide Penguin, Mouse About and Low Grav Racer.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

10-13-2010, 12:15 PM
Cool! Anyone TOFTT?

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

10-13-2010, 12:25 PM
Yeah if the controls are NOT tilt I will
10-13-2010, 12:29 PM
Am I crazy, or was this out A LONG time ago? I swear I can remember already having played this, I think it was called Stuck Genie...

Playing: FIFA 12 Monster Island Quarrel Deluxe FIFA Superstars Fix-It-Up
Waiting For: Trenches 2, Ultra Kid, Car Jack Streets 2, Star Command
Plus+, Game Center, Open Feint, Crystal, Gameloft Live: jecebn
10-13-2010, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jecebn View Post
Am I crazy, or was this out A LONG time ago? I swear I can remember already having played this, I think it was called Stuck Genie...
No way - then I rescind my offer!!!

Edit: Good call jecebn. From May of 2009: http://cobramobileart.blogspot.com/2...app-store.html

Last edited by New England Gamer; 10-13-2010 at 12:32 PM.
10-13-2010, 12:33 PM
Thanks NEG, I knew I wasn't crazy

So does this mean I have to pay again if I want to play this game?

Playing: FIFA 12 Monster Island Quarrel Deluxe FIFA Superstars Fix-It-Up
Waiting For: Trenches 2, Ultra Kid, Car Jack Streets 2, Star Command
Plus+, Game Center, Open Feint, Crystal, Gameloft Live: jecebn
10-15-2010, 02:32 AM
Stuck was published before by another publisher but the game is now back with Cobra so we've made some tweaks, made it fully iOS compatible and added Game Center.

pepsi..