★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "FREE today with 'Appy Christmas' Talking Santa Appvent Calendar Giveaway from Mobobo, get it Free today."

REVIEWS

"This is a Fantastic Game!
Enjoyable, Challenging, Funny, its got the lot, if you like Angry Birds, you'll love this."
UKgImp.com

"If you like a giggle and fancy a challenging and entertaining round of extremely crazy golf then don't look further than Mani Golf."
Midlet-Review.com

"Theres no question that Mani Golf is fun, crazy and at times quite challenging."
iphonelife.com

----------------------------------

The Long wait is over, Mani Golf, the completely Original, insanely Addictive, physics based, Arcade Golf game has been lovingly crafted and re-invented specifically for App store.

Featuring brand new courses, a new Main Character, and new touchscreen controls, as well as hugely addictive gameplay that has made this such a firm web favourite over the years.

Play your way through two complete 18 hole courses, Holeywood and Higs Boson, avoiding Double Bogies, Dinosaurs, Bouncy Mushrooms, Bunkers, Oil slicks, Graveyards and Beaches, not to mention the surprises in the U-Bend!

Can you Aim, Power, Tilt and Bounce your way to Links success, gaining Albatrosss and Eagles as you face the variety of increasingly ridiculous challenges and puzzles that lie within Mani Golf?

FEATURES

·Great Graphics
·Unique Touch Screen Control
·Retina Support
·Accelerometer aided shots
·Sfx and Music Control
·Two Complete 18 hole Courses
·Local and Global Achievements
·Gamecenter integration
·Leaderboards
·New Courses coming soon
·Several songs ruined forever
·Plus Fours

REQUIREMENTS
Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4G and iPod touch.
iOS 3.0 or later.

iPad Version also available.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Lite : http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mani-golf-lite/id395986909?mt=8
10-13-2010, 12:16 PM
lol you post wrong screenshots,plz rorate them

10-13-2010, 01:01 PM
Looks pretty good
10-13-2010, 01:03 PM
I received a code for this and it is an excellent 2d golf game. Great controls and a wonderful art style.
10-13-2010, 01:05 PM
Graphics remind me of the game Worms
10-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Looks good... the graphics are nice
10-13-2010, 05:44 PM
That guy looks like a cross between Mario and Wario :P Or is it just me?
10-13-2010, 05:45 PM
I'd like to Publicly State, that those Wrongly Rotated Screenshots are the Fault of....
me.
There are new ones now in iTunes, I could send them if you want?
10-13-2010, 05:52 PM
I seemed to have encountered something strange- This is a screenshot of my main menu/launch screen of Mani Golf and it does not have the Achievements or Leaderboard options like in the screenshot in the App Info. I can't access achievements or leaderboards anywhere on my iPod Touch 3G on iOS4.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image-4.png
Views:	3
Size:	245.4 KB
ID:	24230  
10-13-2010, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
I seemed to have encountered something strange- This is a screenshot of my main menu/launch screen of Mani Golf and it does not have the Achievements or Leaderboard options like in the screenshot in the App Info. I can't access achievements or leaderboards anywhere on my iPod Touch 3G on iOS4.
Are you connected to wifi? It appears that the portions you are missing are for Game Center. I just loaded it and they look the same as the screenshot above, but they are indeed tied in to Game Center.