★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A delightful 2D side scrolling adventure game.

Collect special powers to defeat those who stand in your way as you work your way though a series of puzzles.

8 unique levels, providing beautiful back drops as you face challenges to test your skills.
10-14-2010, 10:28 PM
Am I wrong or are the Action Buttons at the TOP of the screen?
If thats supposed to be a control scheme layout its really odd.

TouchArcade Patreon - GameCenter: dyscoder -

10-19-2010, 01:04 AM
Action Buttins

Hello, Im the creator of the Game. Yes the action buttons are at the top. B is jump and A is fire. You move by tilting the screen and for me, how i hold the phone it felt more natural to have them at the top.

If this is proves unpopular with people a option to move the buttons to the bottom can be easily added
10-19-2010, 01:06 AM
Is there any video of the gameplay?

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
10-19-2010, 01:27 AM
I might just give this a shot. Any dev with the audacity to place the buttons at the top, deserves at least a look in.
10-19-2010, 01:38 AM
Looks good but there is no way having the buttons on top is gonna work for me. It's hard enough seeing all the action with your fingers blocking some of the view with the buttons on the bottom, but with them on top your whole finger is gonna obstruct the view as you reach across the screen to hit them. I'll wait till an update comes to move the controls...

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
10-19-2010, 01:44 AM
I think, a option to move the buttons to the bottom of the screen must be there.
10-19-2010, 02:18 AM
Game Impressions

Buttons should go on the bottom. Tilt to move should be replaced with a d-pad. On the bottom. Left. As boring and conventional as that sounds, it works. This, doesn't. Particularly the tilt to move part. If this ever gets implemented I'll revisit the game to see what it's like to play it without fighting the controls. I suspect that would be significantly more enjoyable.
10-20-2010, 12:49 AM

All fair and valid points.

I have attached a image showing how I hold the phone, using my index finger to touch the buttons. As you can see it does not get in the way of the screen.

I have to con seed though that if people prefer the buttons on the bottom then there should be the option to do that. The update will be up as soon as a can get it done and apple approves it.

A option to add a D-pad will also be added.

The UI I have used was designed like that to do something different as I am not a fan of the conventional design ( buttons at bottom and D-pad). But I guess you need to go with what people like.

Thanks for the feed back.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0687.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	236.1 KB
ID:	24480  
10-20-2010, 02:25 AM

Thanks for attaching that pic. That's actually what I suspected. It's also precisely how I hold the device as well when playing while lying down. The placement of the buttons on top definitely makes more sense in that case. Having either as an option though is definitely the way to go.

Tilt to move though, is simply not precise enough for a game like this. If you are going to keep it at all, I'd strongly suggest increasing the "dead zone" as at the moment it is way too easy to walk off a platform (or turn around) unintentionally.

Look forward to trying this after the update.