★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: MyTP Snowboarding continues featuring completely new slopes with tons of kickers, boxes and rails smooth & technical halfpipe riding big air events individual characters... ONLINE MULTIPLAYERpicture exportreplay optionVIRTUAL PHOTO SHOOT and much more ! Welcome the most realistic snowboard feeling for your iPhone®, iPod touch® & iPad !

Start your virtual snowboard season right now and try MyTP Snowboarding 2 for FREE learn new tricks in the mountains of Flachauwinkl, Austria, visit Mountain High in Southern California, USA or show your skills in LAAX surrounded by the Swiss Alps. Visit the largest freestyle sports event in Europe freestyle.ch - in Zurich and show us your technical double corks and your personalized style trick to be the freestyle.champ! Join the TransWorld SNOWboarding photo session and try to make it to the cover of the magazine !
Ride wherever and whatever you want from freeriding in the dreamland of Alaska, the terrain park at the shapetools.ch session to the halfpipe BestTrick Session MyTP Snowboarding 2 gives you all the possibilites.

You can play with your own styled character - Would you like to ride as a girl or guy, goofy or regular ? No problem ! It`s your decision.
There is just one question left: on which board will you stomp your first triple cork 1620°?

+++ Full content of all resorts bigger and longer slopes which will please you with more kickers, boxes, rails and halfpipes. Try to beat the highscores!

+++ Full competition spectrum Get the chance to move on at the events and sessions. Is your riding good enough for the final round? Impress us!

+++ Full stuff choice - choose a character, select a jacket and take a board that meets your taste. Your riding - your style!

VISIT US to see whats coming up next and get tips & more mytpsnowboarding.com

FOLLOW US twitter.com/mytpsnowboard
LIKE US facebook.com/mytpsnowboarding
WATCH US youtube.com/randerline

MyTP Snowboarding 2 is compatible with 3rd (32GB & 64GB) and 4th generation iPod touch, iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4.

If you experience any problems with the game or in case you have any questions or comments, please contact us directly - support(at)mytpsnowboarding.com. You may also contact us by visiting one of our websites - MyTPsnowboarding.com or randerline.com. We will read and account for all reviews here, but we can only answer and help you via email. Thank you.

Don't miss out on our BRAND NEW game DMBX - Mountain Biking !!!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

10-15-2010, 09:07 AM

thanks for the post, hope you enjoy the game!
the dev

10-15-2010, 10:05 AM
The engine in this seems quite nice, and the areas that I've seen so far are pretty good. The game as a whole reminds me a bit of amped, however...I really wish there was a virtual stick, I find it very difficult to use the tilt controls because you're having to orient yourself up with rails and kickers and I find it quite hard to judge, setting sensitivity to hard makes it a lot better though, I'd recommend users try that in the settings if they are having problems.

Also, I'm not clear if holding to ollie is speeding you up? you crouch but don't actually seem to go any faster, which makes it look a little odd. Be good if you could pre-wind the spins as well a bit, sometimes the spin stick seems a little "sticky" for want of a better word!

I'm actually quite enjoying it though, makes a nice change from most of the other games on the store.

EDIT - Also, it's worth pointing out that you can play the game on the site linked above (http://mytpsnowboarding.com/play.html), have to say it feels better with the keyboard controls

Last edited by shock33; 10-15-2010 at 10:11 AM.
10-19-2010, 05:17 PM
Retina-Display-Support - MyTP Snowboarding 2 v1.0.1 is up!

MyTP Snowboarding 2 v1.0.1 with Retina-Display-Support is up! Enjoy!
APP STORE: http://itunes.apple.com/app/mytp-snowboarding-2/id394245181
11-22-2010, 11:42 AM
Online multiplayer snowboarding...

Online multiplayer is live! The battle is on...
Our UPDATE v1.0.3 is up and running!

11-22-2010, 11:54 AM
Not available in the US store right now?

Edit: Seems it is working now. Going to try it out.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms

Last edited by medianotzu; 11-22-2010 at 12:49 PM.
12-23-2010, 11:00 AM
virtual photo shoot, NEW levels, REPLAY and more...

Our MyTP Snowboarding 2 UPDATE v1.1.0 is LIVE!

+ iPad support
+ TransWorld Snowboarding Magazine Level
+ virtual photo shoot
+ picture export (mail, facebook, device gallery)
+ REPLAY option

check out the TransWrld Snowboarding Magazine featuring TRAILER:

12-23-2010, 11:19 AM
this looks like a great game.....i am going to try this and your skiing game out when i get my IPT 4 for christmas

ssɐ sıɥ dn ɯǝɥʇ ǝʌoɥs puɐ sƃuıɹ dıɥsuoıdɯɐɥɔ sǝıɹǝs plɹoʍ ㄥᄅ sǝǝʞuɐʎ ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ uɐɔ ıpɹɐɹıƃ ǝoɾ
12-23-2010, 11:28 AM
How does this game compare to the first? I still have MyTP Snowboarding on my iPod, and now I see this and it's FREE?!?! I don't have much space left, but I'd gladly delete the first one and get this, if it's just as good or better!