★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Imagine that you have a forefather-inventor, whose life what the full mystery and he bequeathed it to you with a secret he kept... That is what happened to young Gregory Phoenix and dramatically changed his life.

The main riddle of the game is the book detailing the history of an ancient kingdom and a magic suit of armor that was dismantled by an evil wizard, who spread the pieces all over the world. Gregory also finds a robot-helper and a strange machine. Inventions of his great ancestor help Gregory to move through time and space and also help in unbinding some of hidden object tasks.

After clearing each location machine generates new key that is able to unlock new places on the map. After new pages of the tale are revealed, you are presented with original mini-games that take some efforts to solve.

- 27 unique hidden object scenes!
- A lot of captivating puzzles in each location!
- Original hard to master 3D mini-games!
- Detailed adventure storyline!
10-15-2010, 07:33 AM
Very intriguing and cheap, quote there's more sreenshot if you check directly in app store.

I have buy so many adventure games those last weeks, many in sales some full price, that I'm tempted to wait some feedback.

11-04-2010, 03:11 AM
Nice game but it crashes at the Czech castle consistently ... Thus cannot be finished. What a pity!

11-04-2010, 05:34 AM
Fun game. I did provide some feedback to dev, but haven't yet heard back. I didn't have the Czech castle crash, and was able to finish the game. Good variety of hidden objects, good puzzles. Some of the hidden objects may be hard, especially as some players may not know what the object in question is, but you can use the help button to narrow it down. Overall, nice game.
11-04-2010, 06:07 AM
please tell me youll be releaseing this for ipod!

Add me to your Game Center .... Lacedolphin
11-04-2010, 08:32 AM
I also completed the game with no issue.

Some objects, I believe, are intended not to be found, because they are too small. You are meant to use hint. You have to, in fact.

Also, I did not get some of the object names at first, for example, compass and compasses are 2 different things.
12-22-2010, 10:04 AM
12-22-2010, 10:17 AM
All Avallon Alliance iPad apps are free.

Current Vice: GoF2HD, Bastion, PvZ, Dead Space iPad, FFDim, FFIV, WoGoo, Solomon's Keep, Hook Champ
12-22-2010, 10:47 AM
Totally defies logic
05-24-2011, 09:26 AM
also getting a crash consitently at the czech brewery map, when i use the telescope and grab the rune.

worst part is that i lose about 5 maps worth of progress everytime. tried it 4 times already.

getting ready to delete this and never touch any of their products again.