★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Chrominance released! (Universal App, Gamecenter Support) (Now FREE -26/nov)

10-15-2010, 10:51 AM
Chrominance released! (Universal App, Gamecenter Support) (Now FREE -26/nov)

My new game was just released on the AppStore

The game is called Chrominance. It's based on an original gameplay idea, with some elements that should be familiar to most of the iOS gamers. In Chrominance the screen is divided in colored geometrical shapes. The goal is to mix the colors of the bubbles that appear on the screen to match the background color in the zone of the collision. The user can flick the bubbles with one or more fingers, when two of them collide they will mix their colors and generate a paint splash of the resulting color.
It's a simple concept, really easy to pick up, but hard to master in the higher game levels, where the colored zones are smaller, requiring precision and the ability to think on your feet.

There are 2 main game mode in Chrominance: Classic mode where you advance through harder levels and Time Trial mode, where you race against time to obtain the higher score possible. On the iPad there are also two Versus modes for local multiplayer.

Chrominance is a universal application, designed carefully to give the best gaming experience on both the iPad and the iPhone. The Retina support was delayed, but is currently in review from Apple, and should be available in a couple of days.

Chrominance supports OpenFeint 2.7 and Game Center, where available. There are 28 achievements to unlock and global leaderboards for the two main game modes. OpenFeint is integrated seamlessy with the game interface: all notifications are rendered with the game graphics, the friend leaderboards and high scores are rendered in the same game context, so that the user is costantly aware of what friend and score he should try to beat (OF challenges through PUSH notifications are also supported).
Since the game is a universal app, the game data is saved in a OpenFeint cloud, so that the user can keep his settings and stats even when he changes device.

Chrominance also features an original soundtrack, composed and performed by talented musicians, that's perfectly suited with the colorfull mood of the game.

You can find more informations, screenshots and video of the game on the EflatGames page:
http://www.eflatgames.com/?page_id=65

Also, to celebrate the new release, my previous game, Star Ride is now free and updated to support game center.

Cheers
10-15-2010, 11:19 AM
5 codes to give away.
Just post a reply here and I'll PM it.

Cheers

10-15-2010, 11:21 AM
I like it!Nice

Editor at TouchArchive - Follow us:Twitter Facebook
Games List Tested Join our staff just PM me.
If you want to see your game on our blog,just send us a request.
10-15-2010, 11:22 AM
Looks great, love puzzle games!
10-15-2010, 11:23 AM
Wow crazy colors.

Game Center/OpenFeint/XBL Gamertag: Chrono Gear
Twitter/Plus+/AGON/Scoreloop/PSN ID: ChronoGear
I'm now a writer at No DPad!
IUGO VIP Code: 20752
10-15-2010, 11:24 AM
Cool stuff, I'd like to try it out

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
10-15-2010, 11:25 AM
Looks like a nice puzzler, I'd love to give it a go.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
10-15-2010, 11:32 AM
Mightve jut missed out but if u have any left, I'll check it out...

Gravity is my game :: Top Slingshot Player and working to get my #1 spot in Orbital back...
10-15-2010, 11:44 AM
Looks pretty interesting...
10-15-2010, 12:06 PM
Thanks for the code! It's bedtime for me now, but I will give it a try and report back with impressions before long.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms