★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This is one concept I hope everyone steals. - Levi Buchanan, IGN.com

Play Well, Do Good! Relax and unwind with Zen-inspired levels and turn your score into donations towards Breast Cancer Awareness.

A GREAT CAUSE
Contribute up to 50% of the games price towards Breast Cancer Awareness partner, The Beautiful Day
Foundation.

FEATURES
Gorgeous design and vibrant graphics
Effortless one-finger gameplay
Bliss mode to double your score

PRAISE
Heres your chance to play games and help the fight against breast cancer at the same time. - Jasmin Radoncic, Good Housekeeping

Since October is National Breast Cancer Awareness monthdownloading this game is a very easy way to get involved. - Happy Healthy Hip Parenting

Ill be honest Im not a huge gamer but I enjoyed playing Bliss on my downtime as a way to relax and unwind. - Stephanie Elie, BizzieMommy.com

This is one of the most addictive games Ive ever played. - Jhenny Favelus

FOLLOW us:
@mobiledeluxe

FREE Facebook App: http://apps.facebook.com/solitairedeluxe/

From Mobile Deluxe, the trusted authority in casual games since 2003.

MobileDLX's comments:
Title: Bliss HD+
Developer: Mobile Deluxe
Genre: Games Puzzle
Price: $1.99

Game Description Earn Karma points, support a great cause and have fun all at the same time with Bliss HD+, a super fun and addictive puzzle game that helps raise money for breast cancer awareness. Turn your scores into donations for breast cancer research, up to 50% of the game cost can be donated! Bliss HD+ now boasts stunning Retina Display and Fast App Switching optimized for iOS4. This shape and color matching game has infinite repeats, lifetime scoring and over 10,000 unique game boards. As you earn points, you achieve pink Ribbon Codes. You can submit these Ribbon Codes at www.BlissDonation.com and Mobile Deluxe will make a donation to The Beautiful Day Foundation. Play Well, Do Good!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bliss-hd/id307183305?mt=8
10-15-2010, 03:03 PM

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
10-15-2010, 05:14 PM
Hi Songbird,

thanks for posting the graphics and text from our iTunes page! Really appreciate it!

Audrey
Mobile Deluxe