★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Linkoidz by the devs of Sneezies

10-15-2010, 02:58 PM
#1
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,505
10-15-2010, 03:06 PM
#2
Joined: Sep 2010
Location: World, now Belgium
Posts: 3,031
Graphics is nice and this seems to be a universal app. The game seems some of match3. Intersting.

10-15-2010, 03:08 PM
#3
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 10,505
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPE View Post
Graphics is nice and this seems to be a universal app. The game seems some of match3. Intersting.
Quote:
According to the Retro Dreamer Blog, Linkoidz is in review and currently they're aiming at a release date of October 26th.
http://toucharcade.com/2010/10/15/linkoidz/
10-15-2010, 03:45 PM
#4
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Swansea, UK
Posts: 8,376
Very stylish, I like it. Love the main character.

Invaders Must Die.
10-15-2010, 04:40 PM
#5
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Saratoga, CA, USA
Posts: 11,778
So any interesting power-ups or unique enemies?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
10-15-2010, 04:52 PM
#6
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 232
Thanks guys, we're aiming for October 26th, assuming all the approval goes through on schedule. It is a universal app.

There are a selection of power ups to help clear Linkoidz or keep your shield healthy, and there are some special boss Linkoidz in there too.
10-15-2010, 05:25 PM
#7
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Swansea, UK
Posts: 8,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by GavinBowman View Post
Thanks guys, we're aiming for October 26th, assuming all the approval goes through on schedule. It is a universal app.

There are a selection of power ups to help clear Linkoidz or keep your shield healthy, and there are some special boss Linkoidz in there too.
Sam likes bosses!

Invaders Must Die.
10-15-2010, 06:23 PM
#8
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Saratoga, CA, USA
Posts: 11,778
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Sam likes bosses!
But do the bosses like Sam? They like me as I'm rarely a threat to their continued existence!

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
10-15-2010, 06:32 PM
#9
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Swansea, UK
Posts: 8,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
But do the bosses like Sam? They like me as I'm rarely a threat to their continued existence!
They definitely like me, for much the same reasons that they like you! ;D

Invaders Must Die.
10-15-2010, 06:56 PM
#10
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Stuck in traffic
Posts: 2,882
Looks good!

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero