★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: NOW, FREE FOR THE FIRST TIME! LIMITED TIME!

Try to keep your ball between four paddles and score one point for every bounce. What's the catch? Ball is going faster and faster! You need to be quicker!

Quick entertainment when you have little time. Compete with your friends on Game Center leaderboards, try to master every move to impress your buddies.

If you feel bored, just pick up and play Boxed Ball, a nice twist about the oldest game ever - Pong.

FEATURES:
• Innovative gameplay based on the classic - Pong
• Game Center leaderboards
• Solid 60 fps animation on every device
• Low battery usage design
• Easy, intuitive controls ( Touch or Tilt )
• Tilt control with GYROSCOPE
• Controls could be customized to your preference
• Gameplay statistics

Check out my new game! Matchblocks. Action puzzles in minimalistic style. Available on the AppStore now.

Hope you enjoy this game! Stay with me:

www.one-minute-games.com
www.twitter.com/oneminutegames

OneMinuteGames's comments:
Very quick, easy but quite hard to master, polished game for pick-up and play, with Game Center support for online competition...

10-15-2010, 06:13 PM
Looks cool but graphics look lacking.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

10-16-2010, 04:48 PM
Graphics looks better on the device than screens, We will post some gameplay video soon
10-27-2010, 03:59 PM
We are releasing an update - a huge one, with Game Center support. You can also view a gameplay video!

Cheers
11-03-2010, 02:08 PM
Hmmm... Keeps crashing on my 2nd gen iPod.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
12-17-2010, 09:04 AM
@up
Problem with old iOS'es ( 3.x ) is fixed since the last update ( a month ago )

Now, there is a time for a new one! It will bring a tilt control option, videotutorials for controls methods if somebody have problem with that, and also a better Game Center integration alongside with many minor fixes and upgrades. Update was submitted some time ago, but I couldn't say if it will be approved just before, or after Christmas ( AppStore will be closed for developers on the holidays ) But you can try the game just now and wait for the update coming sooner or later

Enjoy!
12-19-2010, 04:43 PM
update wasa finally accepted and it is now on the AppSTore Try Quad Pong if you haven't already, it is quite addictive game, for very quick entertainment!