★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Piczle Lines Halloween special

10-15-2010, 08:58 PM
Piczle Lines Halloween special

Piczle Lines has been doing very well, and a lot of people seem to like it so much they want more and more content! Before we release more full-fledged puzzle bundles we have just released a special, free Halloween puzzle pack containing 20 spooky puzzles*.

Read about it here, or get the game directly, for free, here.

Happy Halloween, Piczle Lines fans!

* Note: this brings the total amount of free puzzles for new users to a staggering 80 puzzles, right off the bat!

James Kay, Score Studios LLC
Twitter, Email, Score Studios website for more games and news!
10-15-2010, 09:20 PM
Yay!!
10-16-2010, 02:37 AM
Fantastic - I was just about done with all the other levels - I really like the story mode, but am finishing up on the other levels. I can't wait for more ! I'll have to download the update and the halloween levels ! Thanks !
10-16-2010, 03:07 PM
With the latest update, I'm experiencing a huge lag when drawing out the lines and connecting them with the corresponding numbers on my iPod Touch 3G. It's not as smooth and responsive as it used to be
10-17-2010, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
With the latest update, I'm experiencing a huge lag when drawing out the lines and connecting them with the corresponding numbers on my iPod Touch 3G. It's not as smooth and responsive as it used to be
Hm, that is strange. We didn't fiddle with that part.
Have you tried rebooting?

James Kay, Score Studios LLC
Twitter, Email, Score Studios website for more games and news!
10-17-2010, 05:15 AM
Great puzzle game with a terrific pay as you go model. 440 puzzles total for just $3.99 is a great bargain. Thanks for the free Halloween pack!

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms