★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Yslandia; I want my refund Apple

10-16-2010, 01:01 AM
#1
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 585
Yslandia; I want my refund Apple

Its been almost 4 weeks since I purchased Yslandia... it had low star reviews everywhere but I bit the bullet..

When making an account it said there was already one for my phone; even after I did a factory reset...

I waited a week to hear back from Bulky Pix who didn't say anything until I e-mailed them AGAIN...

and Now have waited for over a week and havent heard anything from MovingPlayer....

Im getting my refund back from Apple by monday; and I told them as much; as well as that I will be posting this as a 1-star review
10-16-2010, 01:26 AM
#2
Oh really? Haven't heard this problem, AT ALL. It's a good game.

10-16-2010, 06:30 PM
#3
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErkB729 View Post
Oh really? Haven't heard this problem, AT ALL. It's a good game.
Well I wouldn't know or not, so its getting a 1-star from me..

Perhaps if they responded to my messages I would feel differently; but Apple will have some very disheveled reps if I don't get my cash back after all this ....
10-16-2010, 06:35 PM
#4
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 23
I had this problem, however the account that was supposedly already in existence was the one I attempted to create. Thus all I did was try to log in to it and I was in. Great game.
10-16-2010, 06:40 PM
#5
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by iJayCee View Post
I had this problem, however the account that was supposedly already in existence was the one I attempted to create. Thus all I did was try to log in to it and I was in. Great game.
Lol... ill try this

I cant even make an account on their forums

edit: This didn't work...
10-17-2010, 07:32 AM
#6
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 704
Itunes has a feature for reporting problems with purchases and if you dont exploit it they generally give you refunds for purchases you are unhappy with. You have to click your account purchase history in itunes on a computer.
10-17-2010, 01:39 PM
#7
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmonine View Post
Itunes has a feature for reporting problems with purchases and if you dont exploit it they generally give you refunds for purchases you are unhappy with. You have to click your account purchase history in itunes on a computer.
Ok thanks. I mean I never ask for a refund if I felt it was a dollar expensive or such; but with zero communication and my $5 sitting in their pockets Its very upsetting to be honest... I just want to play the game
12-01-2010, 07:27 PM
#8
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 585
They still havent done anything... what a waste
12-02-2010, 01:29 PM
#9
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: lol
Posts: 2,715
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidshaman View Post
Well I wouldn't know or not, so its getting a 1-star from me..
Perhaps if they responded to my messages I would feel differently; but Apple will have some very disheveled reps if I don't get my cash back after all this ....
ONE WHOLE STAR
12-02-2010, 05:16 PM
#10
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 100
Yslandia seems to be pretty bad. I'm always on search for good MMO's, and this definitely isn't it. The servers are literally empty (maybe a handful of people on at once) and the developer has never responded to a couple issues I had.

Buyer beware!!