★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: baKno Games
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 35.8 MB
  • Version: 8.0.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Pinball in High Definition for iPad and Retina based iPhone or iPod Touch.

Totally redesigned 3D Pinball game with an amazing new feature: a Table Editor for you to create and play your own tables.

Pinball comes with 10 original tables and a growing number of online tables created by players around the world.

Experience tons of amazing effects in this original, highly entertaining Pinball game.

With realistic physics, cool sounds and unlimited tables, Pinball will have you coming back for more.
10-16-2010, 09:48 AM
This name has gotta be changed. I thought it was the all-in-one pinball app from GameProm but for iPod Touch 2G.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
10-16-2010, 11:55 AM
Saw that one yesterday and marvelled that BaKno would give their pinball basically the same name (with a bonus hyphen) as a clearly better, much more well known collection of pinball tables. This one looks horrid.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
10-16-2010, 12:18 PM
Oh dear lord. So there's a REALLY GOOD pinball game called "Pinball HD" by Gameprom, with three great tables with proper textured retina-rez graphics. Due to confusion over different versions, people are hoping to see a universal version.

And there's this. "Pinball-HD" (universal), which looks like something some kid made in his bedroom in a weekend.

Get a job, "BaKno".