★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Plant Link - Free one day

10-16-2010, 09:57 PM
#1
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 19
Plant Link - Free one day



10-17-2010, 03:14 PM
#2
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: Swansea, UK
Posts: 8,376
Aww it's Petey the Piranha from Mario.

Invaders Must Die.
10-18-2010, 11:27 AM
#3
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Saratoga, CA, USA
Posts: 11,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Aww it's Petey the Piranha from Mario.
While I have yet to access anything but the Classic mode (spelled Classis in the game), it's pretty decent.

The game is essentially a timed version of the Mahjong variant often called Links but with the fun twist that for big points and additional time (as well as a bigger end of level 1-3 star rating) you need to work it where you remove the same plant type as many times in a row as possible.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
10-18-2010, 08:24 PM
#4
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
While I have yet to access anything but the Classic mode (spelled Classis in the game), it's pretty decent.

The game is essentially a timed version of the Mahjong variant often called Links but with the fun twist that for big points and additional time (as well as a bigger end of level 1-3 star rating) you need to work it where you remove the same plant type as many times in a row as possible.
I'm sorry my English is bad!
I will change that in version 1.03,

Thank you for your game description。
10-18-2010, 09:26 PM
#5
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Saratoga, CA, USA
Posts: 11,774
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolkey studio View Post
I'm sorry my English is bad!
I will change that in version 1.03,

Thank you for your game description。
Bad English or not, you have a fun polished game!

How do I unlock the other modes?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
10-18-2010, 10:49 PM
#6
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
Bad English or not, you have a fun polished game!

How do I unlock the other modes?
Thank's man~
When you clear the level 19 of classic mode, then you can play beeline mode.
Similarly when you clear the level 19 of beeline mode, then you can play endless mode.
But i am very sorry! The beeline mode had some bugs.
I had updated the new version~
But the review will take about 7 days.