★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Utopian Games
  • Genre: Adventure
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 5.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: ***SALE***

Squash the Goo's as you roll, climb, bounce and zoom around devilishly designed levels.

A challenge awaits anyone hard enough to squash some Goo's!

***Update 1.1 has been submitted***

Improved Control

10 New levels.

Multi Goo Ball.

New music and art for levels 31-40.

Coming soon...

UtopianGames.co.uk's comments:

We had a lot of fun making RBOG for iPhone with it's simple pick up and play controls, fast and furious game play but be warned it's harder than it looks!

iPad version out now $1.99

Youtube link | Pop Up

10-17-2010, 06:32 PM
Woo watch all the demo, that's rare, I have to get it.

10-18-2010, 11:50 AM
Just about to pop some promo codes.

10-18-2010, 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by UtopianGames.co.uk View Post
Just about to pop some promo codes.

The bugs are a little frustrating.... Sometimes the left or right arrows get stuck and you have to quit to get them back to normal. Also sometimes the red balls fails to appear.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
10-21-2010, 12:35 PM
After playing this for a few days, I am really pleased with the game, barring a few bugs. I'm about halfway through the provided levels and the difficulty is just about right. It never feels impossible - you always know that after a few more tries you'll be able to figure it out. It takes some getting used to the balls' momentum, though.

I have also been having quite a time with the disappearing ball bug. Also the levels will sometimes start with the ball on screen but off a platform and moving extremely slowly towards it's doom. Slightly annoying but I have confidence the devs will take care of it quickly.
10-21-2010, 12:45 PM
damn i thought some kind of world of goo clone....nope
10-21-2010, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by Borgqueenx View Post
damn i thought some kind of world of goo clone....nope
I noticed there's a World of Goo clone, Moonlights. I didn't caught the chance of the sale but the regular price is low. I didn't pick it mainly because it was iphone only. I noticed it seems not a basic clones, it seems includes fresh idea but I only played first levels of World of Goo so I can't really know. There's a demo if you want try.
10-28-2010, 05:17 AM
SALE at .99$ (and 1.1 is coming)

Woo great game, I regret not have buy it at its release price, I felt have steal something at $.99.

I saw in update 1.1 that there's improved controls, not sure what it means, for me the game should allow some customization of the buttons and for tilt sensitivity but not sure tilt could work really well.

EDIT: From a pure graphic, sound and animation point of view the game is fine but its real quality is the action puzzle and levels design. I would love a special edition or IAP with balls graphics, animation and sounds of Meekoo.

Last edited by Qordobo; 10-28-2010 at 05:21 AM.
10-28-2010, 06:32 AM
1.1...Controls are the main improvement and it's now a little easier to control the Goo/s (1.1 includes multi Goo ball where you take control of 2-3 Goo's on some levels).

10 Extra Levels.

Price reduced from $1.99 - 99c.

New Music and Art.

I hope you enjoy the 1.1 update!

10-31-2010, 05:15 AM
So I enjoyed a lot play the levels 1 to 9. Then the level 10 is totally weird, either bad controls and this game never been tested with the ipad controls, either it's just crazy difficulty level.

I tried later levels because all are unlocked, some are doable but in general they just bored me, seems like the levels are designed for other controls than those on ipad. I had put 5 or 4 stars but going put 2 stars for such a poor playability. Too bad a good idea wasted by poor choices.