★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: The real treat for Halloween - Haunted Domains - is coming soon!

10-18-2010, 06:19 AM
The real treat for Halloween - Haunted Domains - is coming soon!

Hope you all guys have already got your Halloween costumes And here's some spooky kooky fun for you iPad as well to celebrate this scariest day of the year.
HAUNTED DOMAINS is a wickedly addictive time-management game which is coming right before Halloween.

GAME FEATURES:
◇ 50 levels across five locations
◇ Over a dozen ghoulish guests with unique habits
◇ Ton of upgrades
◇ Hilarious visual gags
◇ Amazing graphics and animation
◇ ...and some surprising Extra, which will be announced at the time of release!

Stay tuned! You can also track the news on Haunted Domains and the other Alawar games in Twitter and FaceBook.
10-18-2010, 07:38 AM
Is there a firm release date ?

I love the idea of a haunted time management game. Will definitely keep this one on my radar !

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !

10-18-2010, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by quebecotr View Post
Is there a firm release date ?

I love the idea of a haunted time management game. Will definitely keep this one on my radar !
ETA is October 28th.
10-28-2010, 10:31 PM
Did this get delayed? I cannot find it in the app store.

Thanks!
10-28-2010, 10:34 PM
It says ETA - doesn't the E stand for estimated?

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
10-28-2010, 10:41 PM
Sorry, guys, the game will be released next week due to unexpected issues. I'll definitely post the update here, once the game is out.
10-29-2010, 11:36 AM
Tough break

Sorry to hear about the delay - this would have been a perfect game for this Halloween weekend. I hope your sales won't suffer because people won't be in the Halloween frame of mind anymore.

I'm still going to keep an eye on this thread - I'm looking forward to the release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abutova View Post
Sorry, guys, the game will be released next week due to unexpected issues. I'll definitely post the update here, once the game is out.

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
10-29-2010, 12:23 PM
I know!! We're so much frustrated because of this delay, especially since there's nothing we can do about it... However, many reviewers who had the ad-hoc build said this game really worth the wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quebecotr View Post
Sorry to hear about the delay - this would have been a perfect game for this Halloween weekend. I hope your sales won't suffer because people won't be in the Halloween frame of mind anymore.

I'm still going to keep an eye on this thread - I'm looking forward to the release.
11-04-2010, 04:26 AM
Anyone know the release date for this game ?
11-04-2010, 07:14 AM
We know many of you were waiting for Haunted Domains during Halloween eve, and we feel bad about keeping you waiting. Sometimes, obstacles arise in unexpected places... However, who says you can celebrate one of the coolest holidays just one day a year? *Soon, you'll be able to celebrate it on your Apple device any time you wish! We're proud of this game, and believe once it's out, you'll love it, too.
I'll definitely post the update on the release here, stay tuned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mograt View Post
Anyone know the release date for this game ?