★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Your dream cat is waiting for you in MewSim Pet Cat; a fun and absorbing pet simulator!

Hi, Im a MewSim cat and Im looking for someone to give me a name and cater to my every whim. That means keeping me fed with tasty treats, buying me a stereo or a radio-controlled helicopter, brushing my fur, keeping the fleas away and generally making sure Im always happy.

I think youll like my apartment. Its a bit boring and dull right now, but if you look after me well enough Ill let redecorate it to your taste. Ive got two absorbing mini-games so we can have tons of fun!

My friends tell me that Im artistic and reckless by nature, and I think theyre right. I love to make funny faces and do crazy things! Im full of surprises, as youll see if I decide to adopt you as my owner.

If you want to be an important part of my life, to become my friend and provider, and to feed me with tasty meat, fish and ice-cream, then youd better hurry up. Im already starving!

Sincerely,
your future MewSim Pet Cat.

Key features:
+ An amusing and comically animated main character.
+ Choose your MewSims color, name and sex to influence your cats personality and behavior, every pet is unique.
+ Earn credits in one of mini-games to please your cat with more brand new stuff!
+ Redecorate your MewSims home to your taste.
+ Online competitions.

PureSkill's comments:

10-19-2010, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuzhanye View Post
Is there any video of the gameplay?
Added video to first post! The game is FREE by the way.

"The previous Dead Trigger thread was the most reported thread in the TouchArcade forum's history." - Eli Hodapp

10-19-2010, 06:31 AM
I downloaded it, but it seems to have been pulled already, can't find it on the appstore now.
10-19-2010, 07:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexT79 View Post
I downloaded it, but it seems to have been pulled already, can't find it on the appstore now.
Yes, seems to be gone.

I fetched a copy earlier.
Had no time to try it though.

TouchArcade Patreon - GameCenter: dyscoder -
10-19-2010, 08:47 AM
That's too bad, it looked fun.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
10-19-2010, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlejumper View Post
That's too bad, it looked fun.
my cat crazy wife loves it.

TouchArcade Patreon - GameCenter: dyscoder -
10-20-2010, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DexT79 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyscode View Post
Yes, seems to be gone.
Here is an interesting article about the game. The problems that it list are probably the reason why the game was removed as it still has several of the listed problems. The game was probably released accidentally by Apple's elite approval team.

http://www.appleappreview.com/entert...-game-preview/

"The previous Dead Trigger thread was the most reported thread in the TouchArcade forum's history." - Eli Hodapp
10-20-2010, 02:52 PM
This needs to come back ASAP.

Invaders Must Die.