★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

aYa-Manku (Universal) (0.99c Sale till 4th Nov)

10-19-2010, 01:26 AM
aYa-Manku (Universal) (0.99c Sale till 4th Nov)

Just saw this on the appstore!

It just got released as universal!

Now on offer for 99cents till 4th November!

credit goes to f e a r l e s s for teaching me how to do the iTunes link thing.

For the Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aT7Nu0267A&NR=1

GameCenter / plus+ / Crystal ID: MeteorFlare
OpenFeint: MeteorFlye

Last edited by MeteorFlare; 10-19-2010 at 01:53 AM.
10-19-2010, 01:41 AM
Looks interesting...
10-19-2010, 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeCat View Post
Looks interesting...
yeah, wondering how it'll play out on the iPad.

All I saw was the trailer for iPhone/iTouch.

Hmm..

10-19-2010, 04:26 AM
I tried it a little bit, not much because I get stuck on second level, not sure why.

First is the mix of Tilt + Touch isn't pleasant at all on a (too large) iPad. It's still can be played because it's not an action game. But the dev should change that, at least for the iPad.

The game mechanism seems interesting but two levels isn't enough to get a good idea. But it's a little rude because bouncing is important and a key is use collect-able stuff to bounce and get another one you could not reach without this bounce. But if you fail the bounce the first collect-able is gone and let you stuck to reach the second you miss.

Another problem I quote is that you get the help once, the first time you launch a game you get a more deep help and after you won't get it anymore and there's no way to check it again. Playing levels of the tutorial provides help too but not the same full help and even the tutorial puzzled me by letting me at second level with no ball to launch and level not finished.
10-19-2010, 02:35 PM
hi

thanks for the given feedback. always appreciated

like i said in the iphone game thread, we've tested many different ways to control the game and we think that the tilt + touch combination works the best (at least for the iPhone) but i share your opinion, it's not that comfortable on the ipad. i mean, it works, i'm playing it on the ipad too, but i guess we'll come up with an alternative

i'm not 100% sure about your bounce issue. well, bouncing is important to get more points, but there aren't any levels where you must bounce from collectable stuff. especially not at the beginning you should be able to master the first few levels with the basic "touch and move" & tilt controls to position the "cannons" but the tutorial level should teach you everything that you need to know

Christoph
10-25-2010, 08:58 AM
Hi, it seems that this game is not available in Singapore AppAstore?

Could you release it for Singapore?