★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: One of the internets best loved baseball games hits the app store!

* Pinch Hitter puts addictive arcade style batting action in the palm of your hand.

* Choose the Challenge mode and test your skills through a set of mini challenges taking you from the neighborhood sandlot, through to the Major League.

* Alternatively, select Home Run Derby mode and simply bat your way to the highest score possible - keep your game going by winning extra pitches for every home run.

* Share your Home Run Derby scores and see how they compare with your friends with the built in Facebook league table.

* Contains all the challenges from the online versions of Pinch Hitter and Pinch Hitter 2.

* Controls optimised for tactile, touch-screen accuracy.

* Create your own in-game soundtrack using your iTunes music library.
10-19-2010, 09:19 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to mattll
loved that game as a flash game (http://www.addictinggames.com/pinchhitter.html)

Quote:
Wow! You are the Lionel Messi of the Touch Soccer world!!!
i tested 31 games
10-19-2010, 06:08 PM
This is actually a really fun (and challenging) little game. Controls are simple and really well done. Only thing I wish is that you could turn off the extremely annoying "commentator" voice. Definite recommendation for a buck though.
10-19-2010, 06:11 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to Jordanrracer
I literally thought the title of this game said Pinch Hitler.
Ohh I would of loved that.
10-19-2010, 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordanrracer View Post
I literally thought the title of this game said Pinch Hitler.
Ohh I would of loved that.
Hahahaha, so so funny.

Invaders Must Die.
10-19-2010, 07:08 PM
i thought it was called pinch hitler from the title on the homescreen...then i would have bought it.

graal online classic name: G[)z][LL