★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Inkub Release + 10 Promo Codes!!!! :)

10-19-2010, 09:15 AM
Inkub Release + 10 Promo Codes!!!! :)

Hello all

It's a proud for Cosmonaut Games to announce that INKUB will be released at 20th October 2010. Inkub is an Action/Strategy game designed for iPhone and iPad Devices.

You can see a Gameplay video in YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2TsxKkG8Fg

Other Info:
Genre: Strategy / Action
Players: 1
Distribution: App Store™
Platforms: iPad – iPhone
Release Date: October, 20th 2010
iPad Price: 2,39€ - $2.99
iPhone Price: 0,79€ - $0.99
Lite Version: Available for Free
Languages: English / French / Spanish
ESRB: E – Cartoon Violence

We leave here 10 Promo Codes ONLY for iPad (sorry we do not have more for iphone).
XKM3K4YPENP7
LP7ENJ4X4FWX
6LWLMMHA3MYP
3LENHKA3RRJN
3ELPP3K4XR3L
9YPMYENHMLTR
L36Y3ATMA4HW
JT4JKPFPM33F
X4HX63KXHN7N
WX9HEH63HRXR

We would appreciate that the ones that gets the codes comment a little about the game and says their opinion about it.

I hope you enjoy it

Regards,

Cosmonaut Games Team

Last edited by Cosmonaut Games; 10-19-2010 at 09:23 AM.
10-19-2010, 09:19 AM
Took 6LWLMMHA3MYP . Will comment once I get some time on the game!

GameCenter / plus+ / Crystal ID: MeteorFlare
OpenFeint: MeteorFlye

10-19-2010, 09:54 AM
Codes are all gone.

Mike

iPad 2 Wi-Fi - 64GB - iOS 4.3.5
iPod touch 3G - 32GB - iOS 4.3.5
10-19-2010, 12:57 PM
Please don't post codes. Unthankful vultures will take the codes and say nothing, let alone post their thoughts. PMing codes to those that ask is a much better practice.
10-19-2010, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthekiller View Post
Please don't post codes. Unthankful vultures will take the codes and say nothing, let alone post their thoughts. PMing codes to those that ask is a much better practice.
Asking for codes is not allowed, per board rules. Best for the developer to post an offer to PM codes, or to include the codes as a text file in an attachment. (Lurkers who don't have an account can't see attachments.)

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
10-19-2010, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
Asking for codes is not allowed, per board rules. Best for the developer to post an offer to PM codes, or to include the codes as a text file in an attachment. (Lurkers who don't have an account can't see attachments.)
A text file attachment doesn't solve anything. People can still create an account, take the code, and not say anything.

How is the developer supposed to know who wants a code if they can't ask for one? Stupid policy... instead, we have this situation where the dev wants some feedback and he gets nothing. Awesome.
10-19-2010, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthekiller View Post
A text file attachment doesn't solve anything. People can still create an account, take the code, and not say anything.

How is the developer supposed to know who wants a code if they can't ask for one? Stupid policy... instead, we have this situation where the dev wants some feedback and he gets nothing. Awesome.
Pming for codes leads to unsolicited harassment and spam, and I'm sure the mods of TA understand this and decided to include that in forum policy - stupid or not.

Also your logic makes no sense, as people could create an account and pm spam for codes as well so . . . what's the point.

TA has a very active community and apps will get feedback regardless of codes, more so if the app shows potential or is creative/unique in its own right.
12-13-2010, 09:54 AM
On sale for $0.99!

Has anybody played the game? I've had it on my wishlist since it was released, but have never been compelled to buy it. I'm contemplating it now that it's on sale, but I'd love to hear some impressions if anybody else has played it.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic