★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Paper Glider - from Neon Play

10-19-2010, 09:59 AM
Paper Glider - from Neon Play

Hey Touch Arcade

Neon Play, the makers of Flick Football, Golf Putt Pro and Hotshot Pool, are back with our latest app.

And this time it's called PAPER GLIDER. It's a fun, simple and addictive paper plane game.

You need to flick the plane (hardish) with your finger at the right angle and make it fly out of the office window (but avoid the ceiling fans).

Once you're out of the window, you have a certain amount of "wind" power and you tap the screen to give your plane a wind boost, judging when is the best time to use up your wind.

The question is, how far can you fly and how many different environments can you get to? It's only $0.99 so we hope you enjoy it.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/paper-glider/id384044746?mt=8

(Can someone please put in the screens from iTunes? Thanks.)
10-19-2010, 10:03 AM

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

10-19-2010, 10:05 AM
looks interesting
10-19-2010, 10:35 AM
I have enjoyed all of your other games. Is there an HD version coming out? Just asking because after I bought pool for the iPhone, the HD version came out for the iPad.
10-19-2010, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I have enjoyed all of your other games. Is there an HD version coming out? Just asking because after I bought pool for the iPhone, the HD version came out for the iPad.
Hi Bazooka. We have no immediate plans to go iPad on this one. Hotshot Pool is a better iPad experience, but this game is cool for iPhone. Not to say we won't go iPad, but not on the production line!

Thanks for your support, as ever.
10-19-2010, 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonplay View Post
Hi Bazooka. We have no immediate plans to go iPad on this one. Hotshot Pool is a better iPad experience, but this game is cool for iPhone. Not to say we won't go iPad, but not on the production line!

Thanks for your support, as ever.
Thanks, I will pick this up. I enjoyed Hotshot Pool, so I might grab the ipad version as well.
10-19-2010, 11:40 AM
Bought all your other games and enjoyed them so will add this to my collection
10-19-2010, 12:01 PM
Looks interesting... a gameplay video will be nice to see...
10-19-2010, 07:28 PM
Game Impressions

This is a well made game, and kudos to Neon Play for experimenting with fresh gameplay styles, controls and ideas as opposed to the same old most other developers are churning out. That said, this particular title gets old fast. Gamecenter or OF would go some way towards injecting more life through competition, and I'm surprised at least one of the two is not implemented as default. Facebook alone just doesn't cut it. If you enjoyed other Neon Play titles though, and so long as GC or OF is at least on the way I'd say this is well worth picking up.
10-20-2010, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
This is a well made game, and kudos to Neon Play for experimenting with fresh gameplay styles, controls and ideas as opposed to the same old most other developers are churning out. That said, this particular title gets old fast. Gamecenter or OF would go some way towards injecting more life through competition, and I'm surprised at least one of the two is not implemented as default. Facebook alone just doesn't cut it. If you enjoyed other Neon Play titles though, and so long as GC or OF is at least on the way I'd say this is well worth picking up.
Thanks for the feedback Gabrien. Game Center is on the horizon for Paper Glider for sure. Plus we might look to put in extra features you can get for your plane to make it go further. Happy flying!