★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: IT Traunau
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: **** NOW 50% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME, GET IT NOW ****

"Join the Navy!", they said. "Lots of fun!", they said. And they were right. Defend your aircraft carrier in this super cool action game. Launch your fighter planes to shoot enemy aircrafts. Sink enemy warships and submarines but watch your fighters - if they run out of fuel, they will be lost forever.

Fight for your next promotion to get more planes, bonus weapons and ships. Blast your enemies by using the ultimate nuclear bonus weapon. Innovative and fast-paced gameplay for maximum fun on your mobile!

NOW WITH HD RETINA DISPLAY GRAPHICS!!

STEALTH FIGHTER ADDED AS ENEMY UNIT!

*** From the makers of Drawbridge and Alien Taxi ***

===============================

FEATURES:
- HD RETINA Graphics
- FULL GAME CENTER SUPPORT
- Fast-paced gameplay with lots of explosions
- "Faster" Mode for adrenaline junkies
- Super smooth animations
- Innovative gameplay
- Multiple achievements to unlock
- Online worldwide scores
- Interactive tutorial
- 6 difficulty levels available to unlock
- Super cool sound effects

------------------------------
Planned for the future:
- really cool carrier - to - carrier battles
- iPad HD version

------------------------------

Thank you very much fo your interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!

LordGek's comments:
Hey Gang,

This just came out and appears pretty decent from my brief time with it.

While similar in concept to 2XL Fleet Defense, it add multiple stages, promotions, and the ability to have upto 4 aircraft out at the same time.

While only basic iPhone resolution support so far, they promise to later grant both retina display and iPad native resolutions in future updates (i.e. make it a universal app).

It also features full Game Center support! The only downside with that is if playing it on an iPad at this point, it will only track your local highscore as the global rankings and achievements are only in Game Center.

10-19-2010, 01:34 PM
Bumping my own thread just because I don't believe anybody saw it. If still ignored I'll let it die a pleasant death, I promise.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
10-19-2010, 02:00 PM
It obviously shares a visual element to the other well know line drawing game, but the fuel and combat/defence mechanics certainly look like this could be worth buying.
10-19-2010, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by howling techie View Post
It obviously shares a visual element to the other well know line drawing game, but the fuel and combat/defence mechanics certainly look like this could be worth buying.
I hear you but there is no line drawing or even direct landing of craft (you just click a button and the plane lands itself).

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews