★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Metal topic? (partly for Booch)

11-04-2010, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balu` View Post
Mm, I'll check them out when I'm back on my computer tomorrow.

How about the second part? Just curious. >.>
Oh shit forgot about that. I will have to get back to you when I get my laptop cord though, as all my music is on that. Lets just say though that I have well over 200gigs of music. Of all different genres. And with all the suggestions you have given me that I h ave DL'ed on my work computer, even more. On my work computer alone I have 103 albums. That is a mere fraction of the collection I have. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelperMonkey View Post
Conservatives hate liberals because they think that liberals think they're stupid.

Liberals hate conservatives because they think that they're stupid.
Win.
11-04-2010, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booch138 View Post
Oh shit forgot about that. I will have to get back to you when I get my laptop cord though, as all my music is on that. Lets just say though that I have well over 200gigs of music. Of all different genres. And with all the suggestions you have given me that I h ave DL'ed on my work computer, even more. On my work computer alone I have 103 albums. That is a mere fraction of the collection I have. LOL
Ouch, that's a lot. : DD
My collection doesn't even compare.

11-04-2010, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Ouch, that's a lot. : DD
My collection doesn't even compare.
But I will say that is with my wife's music as well. She listens to some questionable shit for me (Some hip-hop some alternative shit) that just isn't my thing. I mean she's a metalhead at heart like myself, but we both have shit we listen to that bug the shit out of each other ^.^

I listen to about, I'll say, 95% of what's in my iTunes.

Quote:
Conservatives hate liberals because they think that liberals think they're stupid.

Win.
11-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booch138 View Post
But I will say that is with my wife's music as well. She listens to some questionable shit for me (Some hip-hop some alternative shit) that just isn't my thing. I mean she's a metalhead at heart like myself, but we both have shit we listen to that bug the shit out of each other ^.^

I listen to about, I'll say, 95% of what's in my iTunes.
Meh, I have a lot, lot less than that. Though I have some pretty great sources for downloading.
11-04-2010, 05:45 PM
Quote:
Meh, I have a lot, lot less than that. Though I have some pretty great sources for downloading.
Yeah it's pretty rare when I cant find a CD to download for free honestly. I have some great resources as well. It's called teh interwebz. LOL

Quote:

Win.
11-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Nah, I like to know what quality stuff I download. That's why I have... Different sources.
11-04-2010, 06:18 PM
Doublepost, whatever. Got any decent (Epica like) symphonic metal?
11-04-2010, 06:26 PM
Quote:
Doublepost, whatever. Got any decent (Epica like) symphonic metal?
I got nothing. At the moment anyways. I'll check back when the weekend is over. Should have my laptop cord tomorrow. Mostly.

Quote:

Win.
11-05-2010, 11:13 AM
Found some more great folk metal, interested?: D
11-05-2010, 11:04 PM
Another favourite from Rock Band 3:

Youtube link | Pop Up

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ