★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Update me PLEASE!!

10-19-2010, 06:34 PM
Update me PLEASE!!

Hello TA,

SO I know there are probably several threads out there on this subject but mine is a little more personal.

My 2nd gen iPod touch died about 3 months ago, and since then I have not at all kepts up on games. I mean literally, I hang out in the Lounge all day. The only thing I have seen is BFBC2 coming to the iPod sometime down the road. That's about it.

I just ordered an iPod touch 4th gen through work this week and it should be here any day now.

So the question, what have I missed in the past 3 months that wowed you? What games were you excited about then turned out to be shit? I will probably be spending a good 50 bucks on games since I have missed so much. And I am an addict.

Thanks guyzzzzz! Love you!@

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelperMonkey View Post
Conservatives hate liberals because they think that liberals think they're stupid.

Liberals hate conservatives because they think that they're stupid.
Win.
10-19-2010, 06:44 PM
Spiderman
Osmos
The Incident
Mirror's Edge
Modern Combat 2
Cut The Rope
Heroes of Kalevala
Epic Citadel
Gangstar: Miami Vindication
Dead Runner
Shibuya
Pizza Boy
Pigeon Squadron
Bumps
Chuck Gnome
Zombie Escape
Knight's Rush
Zen Bound 2
Plunderland
Frogatto

;D

Invaders Must Die.

10-19-2010, 06:45 PM
I have been playing
Sonic 4
Monster Dash
Cut The Rope
Trainyard
Angry Birds
Axe In Face
Really enjoying all of them

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
10-19-2010, 06:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booch138 View Post
Hello TA,

SO I know there are probably several threads out there on this subject but mine is a little more personal.

My 2nd gen iPod touch died about 3 months ago, and since then I have not at all kepts up on games. I mean literally, I hang out in the Lounge all day. The only thing I have seen is BFBC2 coming to the iPod sometime down the road. That's about it.

I just ordered an iPod touch 4th gen through work this week and it should be here any day now.

So the question, what have I missed in the past 3 months that wowed you? What games were you excited about then turned out to be shit? I will probably be spending a good 50 bucks on games since I have missed so much. And I am an addict.

Thanks guyzzzzz! Love you!@
UltraDeep (pulled, back very soon)

Super Mega Worm

Tappi Bear: All-In-One

Pro Zombie Soccer

Cut The Rope

Pig Shot

UFO On Tape

Flickitty

Sushi Cat

Frogatto

Piyo Blocks 2

Alpaca Dance

Rogue Runner

Monster Dash

Pizza Boy

Final Freeway

Get To Tha Choppa!!!

Dead Runner

Zombie Highway

$23 very well spent. I even made sure to mark very good games with smiley faces.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
10-19-2010, 06:54 PM
Thanks guys for these suggestions. This is exactly what I need. Glad to see Modern Combat 2 is out, I loved the first so I will definitely be picking up the second. And many many others as well

Quote:
Conservatives hate liberals because they think that liberals think they're stupid.

Win.
10-19-2010, 07:02 PM
Ultimate Alphabet
Zombie Escape
Super Quickhook
Urban Ninja
Meow Meow Happy Fight
Peggle Nights (DLC in Peggle)
Secret of Monkey Island 2

Font Monsters
Pizza Boy
Let's Create Pottery
Osmos
Gravity Hook
Everlands
Neuroshima Hex
Trainyard
Aerox
Cut the Rope
Finger Balance
Slice It
Solipskier

All of these are the best of the best
The bold are the best of the best of the best
The bold, italicized and underlined are the best of the best of the best of the best

Last edited by starmonkey101; 10-19-2010 at 07:13 PM.
10-19-2010, 08:11 PM
And Solomon's Boneyard. Rat on a Scooter XL is free for a limited time. Puzzle Quest 2 is coming soon (Like, very soon). Rolando 3 is no longer coming.
10-20-2010, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avantir View Post
And Solomon's Boneyard. Rat on a Scooter XL is free for a limited time. Puzzle Quest 2 is coming soon (Like, very soon). Rolando 3 is no longer coming.
I figured Rolando 3 would flop. Somethig just told me. What a shame. 1 and 2 were really good.

Quote:

Win.