★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: BMW Z4 An Expression of Joy FREE

03-13-2009, 08:01 PM
BMW Z4 An Expression of Joy FREE

BMW Z4 An Expression of Joy-LITE FREE
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=307366716&mt=8

The latest masterpiece from BMW, the all-new BMW Z4 Roadster, fuses the heritage, tradition, passion and brilliance of BMW into this iconic automobile.

Following the BMW Z4’s “An Expression of Joy” campaign, Artificial Life brings the BMW Z4 Roadster to the iPhone where players will be able to explore, customize, create and virtually drive this amazing vehicle in this highly entertaining game. Players will be able to view every aspect of the BMW Z4 in a highly detailed 3D model where they can configure it to their preferences. Players may “draw” using the wheels of their car by choosing different colors of paint so that their tire tracks create drawings as if creating brushstrokes on a canvas. Players will feel as if they are actually behind the wheel of a BMW, cruising and creating art in an expression of pure driving “joy”.

Game Features
- 360° view of the new BMW Z4 Roadster
- Modeled to exact BMW specifications using full 3D Computer-Aided Design data
- Authentic symphony of dynamic BMW Z4 sound effects
- Entirely new game play combining drawing and driving into one amazing experience
- Multiple camera views that allow for an unparalleled virtual BMW Z4 experience
- Sharing of the “An Expression of Joy” creations

03-13-2009, 08:02 PM
looks awesome!!! can't download now, but will later Sortof like a WAY tone downed free real racing...

http://www.tenfingersclub.com for fair reviews and the occasional promo code giveaway.
Car Jack Streets is out!!!!Link
Looking forward: Bethesda game, Terminator
I'm Playing Galaxy of fire 3D, Galcon, Watchmen: Justice is Coming, and Black Shades

03-13-2009, 08:07 PM
50mb wow thats alot for a lite game
03-13-2009, 08:09 PM
i played it. it's ok. obviosuly a bit of a BMW promotion. not a real "game" so much. You just draw on the canvas with the car.

arn
03-13-2009, 08:14 PM
promotion game like the volkswagon one but that one you could actually race with.

There will be a full version of this BMW promo but not sure what will be in it.
03-13-2009, 08:14 PM
I downloaded this the other day... it's not bad. The graphics on the car model are quite impressive, though the 'game' is a little dull. All you do is ride around on top of a white canvas with paint on your wheels trying to be 'artistic'... you can then save your picture.

Still, theres a nice custom option. Though you only get one car, you can choose its colour, whether you want a hard or soft top and you can even select from a small range of rims.

Still, it does say 'Lite', so maybe more of a 'game' will be on its way!
03-13-2009, 10:29 PM
Yeah, The dev will let me know what the full version will contain on Monday. (He's a bit swamped right now.) It's interesting. A different sort of promotional game, not a racing thing like you'd expect. It's big because it has a full soundtrack (10 songs), video help, an intro video, and a bunch of stuff. If nothing else it's put together really very well. It's from Artificial Life, the guys behind Shooter.

They've got a bunch of interesting stuff coming down the pipe soon, including another branded app -- a Red Bull-branded flying game. (Well what else when it comes to Red Bull, really?)

Incidentally, those screenshots look veeeeery familiar ... I just can't quite put my finger on it...

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko

Last edited by Mindfield; 03-13-2009 at 10:31 PM.
03-13-2009, 11:01 PM
50.3MB, for those interested in the size

3D modelling, design and sequential artist / GameCenter ID: Diab
03-13-2009, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
Yeah, The dev will let me know what the full version will contain on Monday. (He's a bit swamped right now.) It's interesting. A different sort of promotional game, not a racing thing like you'd expect. It's big because it has a full soundtrack (10 songs), video help, an intro video, and a bunch of stuff. If nothing else it's put together really very well. It's from Artificial Life, the guys behind Shooter.

They've got a bunch of interesting stuff coming down the pipe soon, including another branded app -- a Red Bull-branded flying game. (Well what else when it comes to Red Bull, really?)

Incidentally, those screenshots look veeeeery familiar ... I just can't quite put my finger on it...
Not my screenshots, not all are from your review, some are simply from good old appshopper Your review was super though. Like the animation I added?
03-15-2009, 08:03 AM
I uploaded the photos you can take ingame, the car model is real impressive for the iPhone. The image size is how they are captured directly.

3D modelling, design and sequential artist / GameCenter ID: Diab