★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: *Own the best Tic Tac Toe game on the app store; now completely free!*

Description:

Engage in a 2 player battle against a computer player or friend in a beautiful game of Tic Tac Toe. To keep gameplay fair, the player who gets the first turn is decided by a quick game of Rock, Paper, Scissors before each match.

Features:

+ Game Center integration.

+ 30 Game Center Achievements and 2 Leaderboards.

+ Talk to your friends with free, unlimited voice chat while you play. Compatible with any iPhone or iPod Touch.

+ Full-Resolution Retina Display graphics throughout.

+ 5 different Multiplayer modes including Local Wifi, Bluetooth, Pass 'n' Play, Friend Invite or Auto-match through Game Center.

+ Show off your stats in a detailed GamerCard during Multiplayer matches.

+ Earn Gamer Points from playing Tic Tac Pro and spend them in the Pro Shop for custom Backgrounds and 'X & O' graphics.

+ Win at Multiplayer Rock, Paper, Scissors and have your opponent play on your custom theme for a "Home Field" advantage.

+ Challenge an evil AI anytime and anywhere to sharpen your skills and earn stats towards achievements, gamer points, and new themes.

+ Customary FoWare highly polished and intuitive user interface experience.

The most fun and addictive way to play Tic Tac Toe is Tic Tac Pro. Enjoy!
10-19-2010, 08:24 PM
Impressed with the game, but I don't have an iPhone so a no buy 4 me. gl

10-19-2010, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epox View Post
Impressed with the game, but I don't have an iPhone so a no buy 4 me. gl
Plug a mic into your 2nd gen iPod Touch and voila!

Either way the game has single player mode, local wifi, bluetooth, and you can also choose to disable voice chat while playing over game center.

Water Your Body (ON SALE $0.99)
http://apps.google.com/#1iPhoneApp
Tic Tac Pro (FREE)
New and Noteworthy!
10-19-2010, 10:55 PM
the voice chat during the game works really well. try it.
10-20-2010, 03:48 AM
Just to update any non-gamecenter users. The launch version doesn't work properly if you don't have game center (ios 4.1+). The fix to allow for ios 3.1+ is submitted, we just have to wait for approval.

Water Your Body (ON SALE $0.99)
http://apps.google.com/#1iPhoneApp
Tic Tac Pro (FREE)
New and Noteworthy!
10-20-2010, 07:22 PM
Crazy achievement list for a tic tac toe game. lol Plus 1000 gamerscore points for game center.
10-21-2010, 05:00 PM
Game Impressions

Been playing this since release, the few times I did get to play multiplayer games were awesome. Voice chat needs to become the standard, it needs to be expected in every game.