★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Catapult Madness FREE for a limited time (with Gamecenter Achievements)

10-19-2010, 09:18 PM
#1
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 102
Catapult Madness FREE for a limited time (with Gamecenter Achievements)



http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/catapult-madness/id391026686?mt=8
10-19-2010, 10:57 PM
#2
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 102
cool thanks for that!

10-19-2010, 11:07 PM
#3
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 567
This is a great game.. I started playing and got hooked for well over an hour! Simple gameplay and great achievements!
10-19-2010, 11:15 PM
#4
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyky View Post
This is a great game.. I started playing and got hooked for well over an hour! Simple gameplay and great achievements!
Awesome! Glad you enjoyed it!
10-19-2010, 11:26 PM
#5
Loving this game! How did I miss this when it was first released???!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
This is not Windows, this is Apple, dude
10-19-2010, 11:30 PM
#6
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 102
No one reviewed it, no one featured it, and it got buried with the crowd
10-19-2010, 11:31 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelPie View Post
No one reviewed it, no one featured it, and it got buried with the crowd
Those jerks! Shame on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
This is not Windows, this is Apple, dude
10-19-2010, 11:32 PM
#8
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by f e a r l e s s View Post
Those jerks! Shame on them.
Yeah! hehe
10-19-2010, 11:46 PM
#9
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 2,699
This is a very cool game. I get a bit of lag as the peasant hits the ground, but other than that its great. Could it be due to highscores being recorded or something?
10-20-2010, 12:51 AM
#10
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugekava View Post
This is a very cool game. I get a bit of lag as the peasant hits the ground, but other than that its great. Could it be due to highscores being recorded or something?
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 3.x

Is this what you're running?