★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: geoDefense 1.1

03-13-2009, 08:44 PM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
geoDefense 1.1

yes on purpose a new thread to diferentiate from the previous version !

so has anyone updated ? whats the difference ?

i have not because althouth the placing of the towers does suffer from fat fingers, i love that (easy = hard) so you can just casually play an easy game to try to beat your score.
whereas medium and hard are er....very hard comparitivly and so take longer to play.

this rates as one of my best alltime games ......would even go as far as to say on any platform.
03-13-2009, 08:51 PM
havent recieved update yet

Currently Playing: MiniGore, LUXOR, Baseball Sluggers, Zenonia, Spy Bot Chronicles,
openfeint ID: stykman Plus+ ID: Stykman
Twitter: Stykman1 follow me
Beta tested: 15 games
03-13-2009, 09:31 PM
I d/l the game a while back...did I already d/l version 1.1?

When I look geoDefense up, it appears as 1.1. So do I already have this or did this update just come out? Nothing shows up in updates.

Playing: Undead Vampire: 239404497/kiwi91@rocketmail.com MGS Touch, Let's Golf, G.I. Joyride, Space Ninja, Scoops, Textropolis, Hanoi, Agency Wars 5958, Watchmen, Flick Fishing, Light Jockey, GeoDefense, SkyForce Reloaded, Supermarket Mania, Zen Bound, Edge, Sway, 7 Cities, The Creeps!, iDracula, ExZeus, Tap Tap Revenge 2
03-13-2009, 09:40 PM
1.1 has been out for sometime now.

It scaled back the difficulty on the Easy levels
It has a Novice mode to make the game easier in general
bugfixes and gameplay changes.

However, if you use "Get Info" on your GeoDefense ipa it will say the version is 0.9.9 even though it's the 1.1 update. Anything lower than 1.0 is generally a beta