10-20-2010, 03:38 PM
Nobody said it wasn't smooth. It just isn't as smooth as when you play online, oddly.

OpenFeint / Gameloft ID: KiranB28
Hooked On: Cut The Rope, Bookworm, Samurai II
Reckless Racer, Modern Combat 2 (add me!)
10-20-2010, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiranb28 View Post
Nobody said it wasn't smooth. It just isn't as smooth as when you play online, oddly.
For me online is a little less smooth, but I tend to blame that on my slow broadband (512kbps in day, 1MBPS in nights)

But then I only played on ipad, so dont really know if there is some issue/bug in the iphone version.

10-20-2010, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNoSuperMan View Post
For me online is a little less smooth, but I tend to blame that on my slow broadband (512kbps in day, 1MBPS in nights)

But then I only played on ipad, so dont really know if there is some issue/bug in the iphone version.
I would have thought the same - online would be less smooth and/or jerkier because of network issues. Blows my mind that it's the opposite though.

Oh well. The game's as good as dead for me anyways (after having played it for about 3-4 hours already). :/

OpenFeint / Gameloft ID: KiranB28
Hooked On: Cut The Rope, Bookworm, Samurai II
Reckless Racer, Modern Combat 2 (add me!)
10-20-2010, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dumaz1000 View Post
This is the only iphone game EA has ever published that was not developed in-house.
If you look at the credits of EA iPhone games you will see this isn't true at all.
10-20-2010, 04:00 PM
Hey guy's, glad to see so many members of TA excited for Reckless Racing. The game has been released and will be available in all regions by tomorrow.

Thanks
Mathew Everett
EA Mobile Community Manager
www.eamobile.com
10-20-2010, 04:07 PM
I cant believe all the teeth gnashing and whining over the perceived shortcomings of a three dollar game. You kids are too funny.

[SAW]ZALL
10-20-2010, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techna View Post
I cant believe all the teeth gnashing and whining over the perceived shortcomings of a three dollar game. You kids are too funny.
A three dollar game Way past Overdue....http://forums.toucharcade.com/images/smilies/cool.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Orlandosan"
True, but when your downloading apps at the itunes store, your basically stealing without buying!
10-20-2010, 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techna View Post
The trouble is, once you start down that avenue of thought, the logical conclusion is that making any comment about any relatively inexpensive leisure activity is pointless. We don't want to be going there, do we? Didn't think so.
10-20-2010, 04:50 PM
is it possible to listen to our music while playing?
10-20-2010, 05:05 PM
Great price on release ($2.99). I want the iPad version for sure. It will be an instant buy for me. Any more expensive and I would have *tried* to resist it. $6+ can buy a lot of entertainment on the ipad/iphone.

Just waiting on the US release.

The best feature of this game to me is the openness of the game. I love the idea of falling off a cliff and watching it crash down the cliff.