★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Line Ninja has a new map "Funk My Car" and introduces a new game mechanic

10-20-2010, 09:15 AM
Line Ninja has a new map "Funk My Car" and introduces a new game mechanic

Line Ninja version 1.02 has just been updated and approved on the App Store.

Line Ninja is an amazing A to Z experience of line drawing games for the iPhone. Five unique game maps from A to E were included with the initial release of Line Ninja in September 2010, and Funk My Car is the first of 21 monthly updates.

The Funk My Car map introduces a new game mechanic, funkulating spinners! These change the color and destination of the cars as they pass through, providing an even more extreme line drawing challenge for budding Line Ninjas. Watch the YouTube video below at 1:52 for a clip of this map in action.

The next map in November 2010 will introduce another new game mechanic. This one will be a bit different and we’re really excited about it. No clues, other than it starts with G!

I've got some promo codes for anyone who wants to comment or review the game. If all the codes have been taken you may want to just buy it for only 99 cents

J6PR7ARKJEA4
ERNXEEEAM9F7
X77TW64Y3YE6
X4YRHL9PNW7T
9F7XMJA936HK

Here's a video of the game play, followed by the App Store info.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Line Ninja, are you ready for an amazing A to Z experience of line drawing games?
iTunes: Line Ninja
10-20-2010, 10:11 PM
Game Impressions

When we enter the parking lot we are pure and without color. It is only after traveling through the Funkitron that we are told which of the four parking spaces holds our ultimate destiny! Can I get an AMEN, my brothers?

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews