★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: NOW WITH TOURNAMENT MODE, GAME CENTER LEADERBOARDS, WILD WEST EPISODE, and NEW CHARACTER!

Download for FREE! Some peculiar things are happening down here in the Toyshop

Our shopkeeper has lost his marbles (quite literally!) and it's up to you to help him find his special marbles and restore balance to this once peaceful toy store! Guide one of the shopkeeper's favorite toys through a variety of playful, platform puzzles. Collect all of the lost marbles, avoid the electrically-charged Nanobots, and discover secret areas hidden deep within the stacks of toys and games. Use your trusty lasso to grab and move certain objects to help reach your goal. Check in with other toys you meet on your adventures for help and power-ups! Open up the Toyshop today and uncover a miniature world of platform hopping playthings!

FEATURES

Story-filled adventure- play through the imaginative series of platform-based levels set among the shelves of an enchanted toy store

Unlock colorful new characters- find friends along the way to unlock new playable characters that you might just recognize!

Platform gaming with so much more - ride in toy dump-trucks and helicopters, swing from yo-yos, move and tip over certain objects to reveal new ways through the levels

Get even more- additional levels, power-ups and pint-sized characters available NOW!

FOLLOW US at
Twitter @glumobile
facebook.com/ToyshopAdventures
10-20-2010, 03:16 PM
Free means IAP? This looks awesome!

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!

10-20-2010, 03:24 PM
Just when today couldn't get any more wicked awesome....

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
10-20-2010, 03:33 PM
Free? What's the catch? A lite with IAP? An item needed to play? Free isn't free anymore, especially from a dev like this!

There it is:

(from the description)

Get even more- additional levels, power-ups and pint-sized characters available NOW!

So, it's a lite to try before you buy it appears.
10-20-2010, 04:31 PM
Yes! Wanted this since I first saw it, can't wait for impressions.

Gamecenter: MicroByte
Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride
10-20-2010, 04:40 PM
Just make the game 1.19 and be done with it. I'm not keen on this free but not really free stuff.

P.S - This game looks sweet as a nut.

Invaders Must Die.
10-20-2010, 04:45 PM
Want now....

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
10-20-2010, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
Just make the game 1.19 and be done with it. I'm not keen on this free but not really free stuff.

P.S - This game looks sweet as a nut.
I'm not really too down on IAPs, but I really wish they'd be more clear on it. "Free! Plus, more levels/characters/stuff available now!" doesn't cut it. Just bloody well say content is limited and you need to pay in-game if you want more. It makes the developer sound like they're trying to put one over on you otherwise, and Glu is better than that. Or was, anyway...

That said, this does look cool, definitely going to check it out when it hits the Canadian store. I'll see about IAPs afterward. Too damn many great things coming out today. Good thing I loaded up recently...

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
10-20-2010, 05:28 PM
I like the description

Quote:
COMING SOON: Don’t be a T.O.O.L. Prepare to enlist with the GUN BROS
10-20-2010, 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
I'm not really too down on IAPs, but I really wish they'd be more clear on it. "Free! Plus, more levels/characters/stuff available now!" doesn't cut it. Just bloody well say content is limited and you need to pay in-game if you want more. It makes the developer sound like they're trying to put one over on you otherwise, and Glu is better than that. Or was, anyway...

That said, this does look cool, definitely going to check it out when it hits the Canadian store. I'll see about IAPs afterward. Too damn many great things coming out today. Good thing I loaded up recently...
Exactly mate, I'm going to download it and then buy the content, that'll be that.
Glu have done this with the past two games and I'm not saying that they are bad, I can see why they do it actually, doesn't mean I'm up for it either.

Invaders Must Die.