★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
11-03-2010, 04:39 AM
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,611
Since this last update it's a constant and awful struggle to get the description of stuff (items/spell/mount/and so on) in lists.

Is it only me that notice that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomheroes View Post
Is there any way to have more than one game going? I know on the iphone version you could only have one saved game at a time. I have not tried it on here as I don't want to lose my progress. If not, I hope they add this in a future version.
Well, like in iphone version or any version, you can create and use in parallel multiple heroes and for each the save is keep and not lost.

I have 2 heroes in iphone version and all are saved, just checked now. It's the same on iPad. For each hero created you can use it for quest and for each hero there's a save.
11-03-2010, 07:38 AM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 127
Update seems to have broken ability to get a help popup about spells on the inventory screen. Can anyone get this to work consistently?

11-03-2010, 12:07 PM
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 677
Confirmed it's impossibile to get the description of various items, spells etc. in the inventory. Please fix this and the level up issue as soon as possible, thanks!
11-03-2010, 01:28 PM
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 105
Also there's a problem when you create rows of gems. That a whole column will be missing. And whenever you 'capture' an enemy, the victory music plays for waaaay to long.

I'm very confused where the 'chapters 1 +2' come into play. I didn't realize I beat the 'final boss' and exceeded my level 50. There should be a level 100 cap at least and clarify on a percentage, how close I am to fully collecting everything.
11-03-2010, 02:37 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caprone View Post
Confirmed it's impossibile to get the description of various items, spells etc. in the inventory. Please fix this and the level up issue as soon as possible, thanks!
So actually I found a way for inventory/spells. You have to tap outside the box with the double lines (where the header is in white) and drag down and it will show descriptions. Odd since this is no where mentioned in the help AFAIK. I don't know if this works in the level up screen because I haven't leveled up yet. Phew, back to playing.
11-03-2010, 04:31 PM
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by missalexis View Post
So actually I found a way for inventory/spells. You have to tap outside the box with the double lines (where the header is in white) and drag down and it will show descriptions. Odd since this is no where mentioned in the help AFAIK. I don't know if this works in the level up screen because I haven't leveled up yet. Phew, back to playing.
I disagree, at least for me it works sometimes but rarely. By struggling you can always get any description, the general trick is to use a little swipe instead of a tap but it requires a lot of attempts sometimes. It breaks the game for me.

I hope someone with a right English will report them the huge problem.

With this update there's one guy happy because he can use "his" swipe for swapping the tiles, but now it's "everybody" but one guy that aren't happy because now the game requires swipe anywhere and difficult one.

Last edited by Qordobo; 11-03-2010 at 04:51 PM.
11-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Central FL
Posts: 209
Please be sure to email your concerns to: iphone-support@transgaming.com

They are helpful and polite, and Amanda has generally replied very promptly to me. Be sure to be specific about the device you are using and what you are seeing and how often you can reproduce it, how it effects playability, etc.

(No, I don't work for them. At all. Their email box is still burning from the emails I sent a few months back regarding the support they've provided for the iPHone version.) :-)
11-03-2010, 04:50 PM
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qordobo View Post
I disagree, at least for me it works sometimes but rarely.
Well with some training and by making a little swipe from right to left, with the swipe that starts at the extreme right of the list, this works in all lists.

Thanks to have point there was something missalexis, your trick seems different than the one working for me, but at least it seems I have a way to manage it. But it's a clear bug and I hope someone writing well in English will report.
11-19-2010, 09:45 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: Central FL
Posts: 209
2.0.2 is now available.
11-19-2010, 11:24 PM
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmelrose View Post
2.0.2 is now available.
Awesome. I'm so glad this game is getting supported, and Amanda at Transgaming has been so great at responding to inquiries/bug reports. She rocks.

This game gets my FULL support.