★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[Com2uS] Upcoming RPG, Queen's Crown! - The only savior - iTUNES Card CONTEST ON!!

10-22-2010, 05:01 AM
[Com2uS] Upcoming RPG, Queen's Crown! - The only savior - iTUNES Card CONTEST ON!!

*Developer & publisher of: Chronicles of Inotia 1, 2, 3 - Tower Defense - Slice It! - 9 Innings: Pro Baseball - The World of Magic - Homerun Battle series - others
*Com2uS Official Website | Com2uS Twitter | Com2uS Official Website | Com2uS Facebook | Com2us Tumblr | Com2us Blog | Com2us Forum

Last edited by com2us; 10-23-2010 at 02:39 AM.
10-22-2010, 05:08 AM
E. Princess by day and keep the dignity and gracefulness then POW be a princess assassin that kills evil monsters that threaten her town and make them pay with blood all while wearing a tiara. Yup that how it goes a little cliche but always needed

My Anti-Drug

10-22-2010, 05:12 AM
Confront evil! But wait I am a princess, is my make up ok? Which dress? Which weapon? And ... Where do i start from? Oh so many choices! I Ned my advisor!!

10-22-2010, 05:20 AM
B). I would confront the evil forces. As Princess it would be my duty to protect the kingdom one day I would rule. If the kingdom was destroyed there wouldn't be a reason to take the crown to become queen as I wouldn't have anyone to rule over. Running away wouldn't solve anything even if the kingdom survived I probably would be exiled for treason or worse.

So my only option would be to stay and fight. Besides using 4 weapons quickly would accomplish my goal of making a ninja very jealous.

GM of Yslandia
Archetype ID: Kylescorpion
GameCenter ID: Kylescorpion Add Me!
10-22-2010, 05:31 AM
A) Run as fast as she can.Because she is a princess and a princess doesn't know how to fight and she think that if she fights she can die and who will rule the kingdom if she dies . I think that this is what a princess have to do to run for her life to live another day.

Last edited by SupercrazY; 10-22-2010 at 05:47 AM.
10-22-2010, 06:01 AM
B) confront the vil forces. Because she is going to have to fight to keep her kingdom and is she's a good queen she is going to do just that
10-22-2010, 06:11 AM
B & C: The best way for her to keep her dignity as a princess is to fight for her land with all she's got.
10-22-2010, 06:14 AM
B) Confront the Evil Forces. because princess must as brave as a prince, she must confront the evil forces to save her kingdom
10-22-2010, 06:49 AM
B) Confront the Evil Forces.

Because I i choose to run away I would loose all my dignity and honor. If I choose to hide from the evil, sooner or later the evil will find me and the consequences would be worse and I would die being a coward. If i choose to stay as a princess and don't fight I would die anyways, and if I survive all my kingdom would be destroyed and I couldn't be a princess because i wouldn't have a kingdom to protect. So... option B would be the smartest answer because perhaps I could die, but atleast I would give my life by fighting for the thing that I love the most... my kingdom.

Last edited by jxjja; 10-22-2010 at 07:10 AM.
10-22-2010, 07:21 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Jarek Send a message via MSN to Jarek Send a message via Skype™ to Jarek
If I were Princess Ann, I would choose none of the given options.

Princess Ann can see some furious monsters walking down the road. She has no idea, what to do, she is aware of the fact, that she is just too weak to defeat them.
Suddenly she decides to face them.

She comes out of the shadow and walks right in those monsters direction. They seems to be surprised with Princess Ann' bravery. Soon after they show their teeth.

- Chill out friends, chill out. I come in peace. Do you think we could... you know... cooperate? - Ann asks timidly.

Monsters seem to be pretty confused. They purr something in their strange language.
After a few seconds of this strange conversation, one of them steps out of crowd.

- Whay nat? Cam wit as, humaan - his English is terrible.

Princess Ann joined the company. As she is walking with them, Ann touches blade of her dagger hidden deep in her pocket.

She is an assasin.

"Art does not reproduce, what we see. It rather makes us see"