Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 02-25-2015, 04:55 AM

Default Team Building in March!

I head one of our department's teams. This coming March we are going to have a team building in some posh resort. Three days and three nights. All expenses paid by our company, of course. I've been given free hand to do whatever I think is best for my team. I've been planning our schedule, trying to come up with good games and activities, etc.

Any recommendations, tips and advice on how I can give my team the best stress-free, fun and memorable team building of their lives? I'm also open to all suggestions when it comes to the games and activities? What do you think are good prizes and giveaways?
Old 02-26-2015, 10:38 PM

Have you considered asking the team of how they would want the team building to be? Their expectations perhaps? I think you should also give them the chance to tell you what their thoughts are because they are the main reason why the activity will be done in the first place. Just a thought from me.
Old 02-27-2015, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sienna Daniels View Post
Have you considered asking the team of how they would want the team building to be? Their expectations perhaps? I think you should also give them the chance to tell you what their thoughts are because they are the main reason why the activity will be done in the first place. Just a thought from me.
So you're saying that I should ask my team what they want to do? I've already asked them and all they said that as long as there's great food, they're happy.

I'm thinking about buying this for hr training and development and having it as one of our games. I think it's sort of like a personality test. Maybe we can work out everyone's strengths and weakness so we are more productive. What do you think?

What about us cooking our own food? At least for one meal. I can ask the resort ahead of time what ingredients they should buy.
Old 03-03-2015, 02:12 AM

Any tool that will assist you in achieving your team building goals would really be helpful. Good luck and enjoy your activity