What if you had an idea for a game....

Yesterday, 10:04 PM
What if you had an idea for a game....

but had no clue how to make it. Who could you bring it to to develop it? I think I have an idea for a good game or set of games, but I can't share it until I know my ideas are safe. I have not seen anything like what I am thinking about on any platform.

Really it is 3 games that could be combined in one or sold separately, I guess.
Yesterday, 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Deuce View Post
but had no clue how to make it. Who could you bring it to to develop it? I think I have an idea for a good game or set of games, but I can't share it until I know my ideas are safe. I have not seen anything like what I am thinking about on any platform.

Really it is 3 games that could be combined in one or sold separately, I guess.
I'm in that same predicament right now also! I got 3 up my sleeve-- one, I know for sure would kick ass, and there isn't anything like this in the store! Can't break it out 'til I hook up with the right folks 'cause I don't want it to get ripped off. I've got some art for the way I want it and the mechanics kinda set. Need probably a couple people to do the 3D graphics, music/sound, and figure out how best to work the IAP. Not really desperate and will wait 'til I feel I have the right crew and the time's right. But sometimes I ask myself who would be good? When is it right? Now, I've co-developed a few games here, done my thing--being the big creative idea guy, doing the writing, descriptions, some marketing work, voice-overs, and some other stuff. I wish I could just do it all myself! Unfortunately for me, the procrastination goes on at this point and it doesn't get done. Oh well. Maybe I'll get it together sometime. Who knows? Maybe not!