★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Happy thread

08-10-2015, 07:40 AM
Happy thread

Post something you're happy about.

For starters, I'm happy tacos exist

Follow me at @bitGamerX for video game news and reviews.

My favorite video game genres include adventure, board, 4X, roguelike, space sims, and strategy games.
08-10-2015, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by klink View Post
Post something you're happy about.

For starters, I'm happy tacos exist
Are you refering to true mexican tacos or Taco Bell-esque tacos?

08-10-2015, 08:06 PM
I'm happy for slee-

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
08-10-2015, 08:23 PM
Lucille Ball makes me happy. That was one funny lady.
08-11-2015, 07:19 AM
Threads like this do not belong on the internet! *shakes fist*

I'm happy with the life of plenty I am able to live every day.

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at vladimirknight.com or via PM.
08-11-2015, 07:39 AM
I'm happy as it was my birthday the other day. Also happy that the NFL is back (even though its just preseason games). Roll on September !
08-11-2015, 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOutlander View Post
Are you refering to true mexican tacos or Taco Bell-esque tacos?
Authentic Mexican tacos
Tex-Mex tacos
Southwestern tacos
Californian tacos
Fish tacos
Chicken tacos
Beef tacos
Veggie taco
Cheap fast food tacos
Homemade tacos
Choco Tacos
Dorito taco

I pretty much love them all! The only bad tacos I've had were in New Zealand and Australia. Shredded carrots don't belong on a taco or for that matter anywhere near it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
I'm happy as it was my birthday the other day. Also happy that the NFL is back (even though its just preseason games). Roll on September !
Interesting. So is there many NFL fans in England? I

My favorite video game genres include adventure, board, 4X, roguelike, space sims, and strategy games.

Last edited by klink; 08-11-2015 at 08:29 AM.
08-11-2015, 08:23 AM
Quote:
Interesting. So is there many NFL fans in England? I
Yeah the NFL was first shown in the 80's so many of us follow teams from that sort of era which were on TV a lot, eg Redskins/Dolphins/Raiders/Cowboys/Bears

Then in the mid 90's we started getting live games, now we get practically any live game via NFL Gamepass. So every sunday i'm staying up till about 1am to watch the Raiders

Went to see Raiders/Dolphins last year at Wembley, the games sell out very quickly. Been over to Oakland twice as well to see the Raiders play, been a fan for nearly 30 years now. Shook hands with Jerry Rice, met other players as well as i had a pre game pass to be on the pitch before kickoff.

We now get 3 regular season games over in England and theres talk of 'maybe' a franchise at some point. Dont think thats a good idea to be honest as most fans already have a team to follow. Would rather watch the Raiders live on my computer on a sunday night then drive 300 miles and watch a game i have no interest in in London etc.

But the NFL's very big over here. Its amazing, go back 20 years and i was listening to poor radio reception on Armed Forces Radio. Now all these years later i can watch live preseason games of my team via the net, regular season games i can watch. Love it !
08-11-2015, 11:24 AM
As a life long NFL fan, I was reading your post and feeling happy to see that the NFL is starting to grow in popularity overseas. But then I saw these words,
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
every sunday i'm staying up till about 1am to watch the Raiders
Being that I'm originally from Denver, CO and a huge Broncos fan my jaw dropped and I muttered to myself in disbelief, 'the Raiders, good grief the Raiders'. :P

Last edited by klink; 08-11-2015 at 12:20 PM.
08-11-2015, 11:42 AM
Quote:
As a life long NFL fan, I was reading your post and feeling happy to see that the NFL is starting to grow in popularity overseas. But then I saw these words, Being that I'm originally from Denver, CO and a huge Broncos fan my jaw dropped and I muttered myself in disbelief, 'the Raiders, good grief the Raiders'. :P
PSJ...A happy raiders fan? That's funny! I'm from Golden...go Broncs!