Office System Upgrade

04-20-2015, 08:56 AM
Office System Upgrade

Our boss finally saw the light and decided to make the transition from traditional to digital. He's asking some company to install some kind of software that he says will make our workflow smoother. I'm a little nervous with what's happening. I'm all for it but I know that the transition will be rough. Has anyone here experienced something like this? Do you think my team members will adapt easily to this new way?
04-24-2015, 02:49 AM
It depends on your team and how open-minded you are to this kind of improvement with your system. I have experienced this kind of transition in my old office everybody seems to be against the automation of their respective tasks and office procedures because they feel like it will trigger the management to reduce employees. It sparked a lot of misunderstandings between my co-workers but eventually we have adapted to our new system and good thing the management realized the value of each of their employees and they did not cut down anyone from the roster. Our system improved and we ended up having a faster and efficient output.