What song are you guys listening to at the moment?

11-10-2010, 03:14 PM
You should all listen to Game of Pricks by Guided By Voices.
11-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjackid View Post
Home - Three Days Grace
Aside from Riot, I'm going to go ahead and say that's their best song. I haven't heard all that much of them, admittedly, but for me, it's their best song.

As for me, I'm listening to Scare Don't Fear - Scene of the Crime. It's some sick combo of rap and screaming, and I'm not exactly sure why I like it, but I do.

11-10-2010, 03:44 PM
I'm listening the album "Zeroes QC" by Sunns. I'm too old now to enjoy music anymore but I like so much this album, can't believe it.
11-10-2010, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qordobo View Post
I'm listening the album "Zeroes QC" by Sunns. I'm too old now to enjoy music anymore but I like so much this album, can't believe it.
Too old to enjoy music? Man, there's no such thing as too old! You can listen to it virtually anytime, and there's something for everyone. I fail to see how anyone can consider themselves too old for such a universal thing.
11-10-2010, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
Too old to enjoy music? Man, there's no such thing as too old! You can listen to it virtually anytime, and there's something for everyone. I fail to see how anyone can consider themselves too old for such a universal thing.
Mmm well it could not be a general rule but quite common, just need look around to know I'm not alone.

I don't mean heard music, for sure anybody can at any age and even take a little pleasure from it. But listen is another matter. Either you have listen too often those old marvelous album, either you'll say yourself "modern music" isn't your stuff, anyway you end get bored to listen music, but sure not to heard it.
11-10-2010, 04:27 PM
I'll be listening to death metal when im 70. Given that the music hasn't shattered my eardrums rendering my hearing useless by then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelperMonkey View Post
Conservatives hate liberals because they think that liberals think they're stupid.

Liberals hate conservatives because they think that they're stupid.
Win.
11-10-2010, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
Aside from Riot, I'm going to go ahead and say that's their best song. I haven't heard all that much of them, admittedly, but for me, it's their best song.

As for me, I'm listening to Scare Don't Fear - Scene of the Crime. It's some sick combo of rap and screaming, and I'm not exactly sure why I like it, but I do.
Yeah it's a great song.

Now I'm currently listening to Captiva by Falling Up.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
11-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booch138 View Post
I'll be listening to death metal when im 70. Given that the music hasn't shattered my eardrums rendering my hearing useless by then.
You'll definitely be deaf.

Invaders Must Die.
11-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booch138 View Post
Same here, bro. I don't give a crap how old I get, I'll still be blaring all sorts of rock and metal until it gets to a point where I'm deaf. I'll be the one old dude out there still bangin my head whenever I hear some crazy song.

NP: Slipknot - Eyeless
11-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysin View Post
You'll definitely be deaf.
Nuh Uh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelperMonkey View Post
Conservatives hate liberals because they think that liberals think they're stupid.

Liberals hate conservatives because they think that they're stupid.
Win.