★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What song are you guys listening to at the moment?

10-23-2010, 10:42 AM
#21
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: +50° 48' 49.35", -2° 28' 28.71"
Posts: 7,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cilo View Post
What do you think of Bonobo?
He's pretty good. I haven't heard many of his songs, but the songs I have heard have been good. I like the slow pace of his music, it's nice and relaxing.

Hakuna Matata
10-23-2010, 10:56 AM
#22
Joined: May 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 5,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
Alone in December-Underoath
Hey, a new Underoath song to listen too. I haven't heard that one yet, new song?

NP: At the Gates - Slaughter of the Soul
Up Next: A Day to Remember - 2nd Sucks.

10-23-2010, 11:09 AM
#23
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Hungary
Posts: 3,956
Elvenking - Not My Final Song
I can't believe someone can't like this. : D
10-23-2010, 11:54 AM
#24
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
Hey, a new Underoath song to listen too. I haven't heard that one yet, new song?

NP: At the Gates - Slaughter of the Soul
Up Next: A Day to Remember - 2nd Sucks.
Nope, its actually Underoath's old stuff. It's from the album "The Changing of Times". It's back when they had Dallas as their screamer. You should check it out.
10-23-2010, 03:45 PM
#25
Joined: May 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 5,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
Nope, its actually Underoath's old stuff. It's from the album "The Changing of Times". It's back when they had Dallas as their screamer. You should check it out.
Ah, yeah, never listened to much off that one. Aside from one or two songs, I never was a huge fan of Dallas's vocals.

Last song listened to: Blinded Colony - Bedtime Prayers.
10-23-2010, 04:18 PM
#26
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,140
How come everyone listens to screamo here...?

Listen to these:
None Shall Pass - Aesop Rock
Such Great Heights - Postal Service
10-23-2010, 04:25 PM
#27
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Hungary
Posts: 3,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchennyken View Post
How come everyone listens to screamo here...?

Listen to these:
None Shall Pass - Aesop Rock
Such Great Heights - Postal Service
Don't try to convert people. Also, what you consider screamo is a lot better tha anything hip-hop, electronic or any of that crap.
Anyway, NP: Epica - Chasing The Dragon
10-23-2010, 04:47 PM
#28
Joined: Oct 2009
Location: lol
Posts: 2,709
Supermode - Tell Me Why
10-23-2010, 05:17 PM
#29
Joined: May 2009
Location: Somewhere
Posts: 5,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchennyken View Post
How come everyone listens to screamo here...?

Listen to these:
None Shall Pass - Aesop Rock
Such Great Heights - Postal Service
I've tried that Postal Service song before... I hate that kinda stuff, to be honest. Just, not my style. I heard a screamo cover of it that I loved (forgot the band name, I'll edit when I remember). So yeah, screamo wins again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balu` View Post
Don't try to convert people. Also, what you consider screamo is a lot better tha anything hip-hop, electronic or any of that crap.
Anyway, NP: Epica - Chasing The Dragon
I've never heard more true words spoken. 100% Amen to that.

NP: The theme song from Hellsing (I don't know the actual name of the song, but I do know that it's catchy.)

EDIT: That Postal Service cover is by Confide, and it sounds pretty awesome. I'd recommend it to anyone into that kinda music.

Last edited by Somerandomdude; 10-23-2010 at 05:26 PM.
10-23-2010, 05:25 PM
#30
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
I've tried that Postal Service song before... I hate that kinda stuff, to be honest. Just, not my style. I heard a screamo cover of it that I loved (forgot the band name, I'll edit when I remember). So yeah, screamo wins again.



I've never heard more true words spoken. 100% Amen to that.

NP: The theme song from Hellsing (I don't know the actual name of the song, but I do know that it's catchy.)
Confide is the band that made the Such Great Heights cover. Its so much better than the original