★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What song are you guys listening to at the moment?

02-08-2011, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketman919 View Post
Just avoid the new album like the plague. I didnt really even like the first one that much, but I think they had potential, and it all went away with that new album.

Anyways, listening to the Strokes in anticipation for their new song to release on Wednesday.

Barely Legal - The Strokes
Yeah, wasn't a big fan of the new album. I only heard a couple of songs, but I ended up going back to stuff like In One Ear right after. Stick with that stuff and you'll be fine.

NP: Dream Theater - The Shattered Fortress
02-08-2011, 08:27 AM
Listening to Dead Kennedys - I Kill Children

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelperMonkey View Post
Conservatives hate liberals because they think that liberals think they're stupid.

Liberals hate conservatives because they think that they're stupid.
Win.

02-08-2011, 12:23 PM
Welcome to the Family - Avenged Sevenfold.

Currently Loving: Threes! |Frontiers | Hoplite
Add me on GameCenter: Leo Gecko (with the space). Gladly accept new friends.
02-08-2011, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeopardGecko View Post
Welcome to the Family - Avenged Sevenfold.
God Hates Us is better -.-

Then again Waking the Fallen was better than all of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelperMonkey View Post
Conservatives hate liberals because they think that liberals think they're stupid.

Liberals hate conservatives because they think that they're stupid.
Win.
02-08-2011, 04:05 PM
If anyone likes a good rap or any song at all really than listen to Eminem - No Love (Explicit Version) ft. Lil Wayne. The best part is towards the middle/ending where Eminem starts singing. It's a very moving songs where after listening it makes you feel like you can do anything . Also Rocketeer by Far East Movement is a good song to.
02-08-2011, 07:37 PM
As Blood Runs Black - Hester Prynne

I never thought anyone could make such an insane song out of a book that I hated so much but As Blood Runs Black managed to pull it off. I gotta start listening to them more often...
02-08-2011, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booch138 View Post
God Hates Us is better -.-

Then again Waking the Fallen was better than all of that.
Meh, I've just discovered Avenged, so I only know a couple of their songs. I'll be checking out more of their stuff fer sher. =P

Currently Loving: Threes! |Frontiers | Hoplite
Add me on GameCenter: Leo Gecko (with the space). Gladly accept new friends.
02-08-2011, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeopardGecko View Post
Meh, I've just discovered Avenged, so I only know a couple of their songs. I'll be checking out more of their stuff fer sher. =P
Dude, MAKE SURE you listen to Waking the Fallen all the way through at least once. It's the greatest thing to ever happen to music (as far as I'm concerned). Their other albums are great too, but nothing will ever compare to WtF.

NP: In Flames - The Murders in Rue Morgue
02-08-2011, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invadorgrey View Post
If anyone likes a good rap or any song at all really than listen to Eminem - No Love (Explicit Version) ft. Lil Wayne. The best part is towards the middle/ending where Eminem starts singing. It's a very moving songs where after listening it makes you feel like you can do anything . Also Rocketeer by Far East Movement is a good song to.
My fav song from last year. The best part is actually the whole Em verse. So good.

Now Playing Broken Sword
02-09-2011, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
As Blood Runs Black - Hester Prynne

I never thought anyone could make such an insane song out of a book that I hated so much but As Blood Runs Black managed to pull it off. I gotta start listening to them more often...
Dude, heck yes. New album soon!

Game Center: blake_storm