★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What song are you guys listening to at the moment?

02-13-2011, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy_Possum View Post
Anyone here listen to Kamelot? I've been listening to them a lot lately.
I did a long time ago. I bought their Epica album but never really listened to them after.

NP: Porcupine Tree - Anesthetize

Gamecenter: Rorschach90
02-13-2011, 01:25 PM
Listening to chiptune and dubstep podcasts. Hours of great music for free!

TA's resident ios rhythm game player
Former #1 Rhythm Control 2 Player (#2 now)
Unofficial #1 Gears Player (ignoring hackers)
Check out my Rhythm Game thread

02-14-2011, 05:25 AM
Getting myself pumped up for (hopefully) the best day ever with some sick music right now.

NP: Lamb of God - Laid to Rest

EDIT: Rage Against the Machine - Guerilla Radio

EDIT EDIT: I Set My Friends on Fire - But the NUNS are Watching

Last edited by Somerandomdude; 02-14-2011 at 06:04 AM.
02-14-2011, 08:45 AM
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Coolidge, AZ
Posts: 5,784
Been stuck on this song for a while since I have heard it, but other than that been listening to heavy Melodeath shit in preperation for work.


Youtube link | Pop Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelperMonkey View Post
Conservatives hate liberals because they think that liberals think they're stupid.

Liberals hate conservatives because they think that they're stupid.
Win.
02-14-2011, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutbowling View Post
Listening to chiptune and dubstep podcasts. Hours of great music for free!
Dubstep annoys me, there's some really good stuff, but it's so easy to make, that there is a sea of crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by The prez 12521 View Post
No. But there's a good chance she'll put her hand down there. Like we were holding hands in the movie, she moved our hands on my lap and I was just thinking...oh god please not now please stay soft
Reminding for when I get new iPod: Epic Win
02-14-2011, 03:46 PM
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: Coolidge, AZ
Posts: 5,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by super6ft7 View Post
Dubstep annoys me, there's some really good stuff, but it's so easy to make, that there is a sea of crap
This except I have to disagree with their being some good stuff. It's all garbage. All of it. It's so retarded easy to make and artist who make it, make it really obvious. Bleh. Boooorrrriiiinnnnggg...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelperMonkey View Post
Conservatives hate liberals because they think that liberals think they're stupid.

Liberals hate conservatives because they think that they're stupid.
Win.
02-14-2011, 11:02 PM
Well when you're so mad that you could beat the crap out of someone, nothing better to listen to than For Love and Failing by Bleeding Through. So I'm listening to that.
02-15-2011, 01:16 AM
i am listening to many songs like backstreetboys and so on......
02-15-2011, 02:01 AM
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Posts: 2,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by super6ft7 View Post
The Strokes - Barely Legal & Under Cover of Darkness

I'm still not sure if i should get excited about the new album.
Oh, you should. I honestly hated the shit out of UCOD when it first came out, then I listened to it about 20 times and I really started liking it, then last weekend my friends and I did a little drinkin and had the song on repeat over and over again (we didn't know what we were doing) and that sealed the deal. The song is great.

Also, Barely Legal is an amazing song. I'm assuming you have all of their previous albums, right?

Last edited by Rocketman919; 02-15-2011 at 02:06 AM.
02-15-2011, 02:05 AM
Joined: Aug 2008
Location: Cali-forn-i-a
Posts: 2,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somerandomdude View Post
Getting myself pumped up for (hopefully) the best day ever with some sick music right now.

NP: Lamb of God - Laid to Rest

EDIT: Rage Against the Machine - Guerilla Radio

EDIT EDIT: I Set My Friends on Fire - But the NUNS are Watching
Lamb of God finally released the song Hit the Wall from the Iron Man 2 video game that nobody bought. I think up until this point there were only versions without lyrics on youtube, but this is the whole shebang. Check it out, it is awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booch138 View Post
This except I have to disagree with their being some good stuff. It's all garbage. All of it. It's so retarded easy to make and artist who make it, make it really obvious. Bleh. Boooorrrriiiinnnnggg...
If it is so easy to make then why dont you make some then?

And what does that bold part even mean, "make it really obvious"?