★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Almost 1 MILLION people have downloaded Prize Machine across the globe! Thanks to everyone who has made Prize Machine a huge success!!

Step right up! Prize Machine awaits!

Visit Prize City and try your luck on the prize machines! Find rare prizes! Collect full prize sets! Advance in levels to unlock new locations! You can do it all!

Win game tickets! Play scratch off games! Spend tickets on toys and prizes in the Ticket Exchange!

Try your luck on the Prize Wheel!

You can even track your progress against others with the built in Game Center high score and achievement systems!

Best of all, you can share the prizes you have won, the levels you've achieved and the sets you have completed with your friends via Facebook, Twitter and Email!

Prize Machine now features Retina Enhanced graphics!

Watch the awesome movie trailer on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iSqIZiHHl8&feature=youtube_gdata

Be the envy of the neighborhood with your prize machine skills!

OneEye's comments:
Prize Machine, a new collection game has hit the App Store. Play the machines, level up, unlock new locations, collect prizes, complete sets, find the rare items, Prize Machine has it all.

Scores, Prizes and Achievements are tracked via Game Center - AND best of all Prize Machine is *FREE*.

Get behind a long time Touch Arcade poster and Dev and help push this one up the charts. It's fun, addicting and once again *FREE*.

Youtube link | Pop Up

Thanks guys!
10-22-2010, 06:45 PM
I love these free coin machine games.

10-22-2010, 06:58 PM
thanks for the freebie!
10-22-2010, 08:21 PM
This was a very cool project to work on. The sound design was done by guys who do several of the prime time cartoons on Cartoon Network.
10-23-2010, 12:00 AM
Thanks for the free game! Will post a review on itunes for you.
10-23-2010, 09:24 AM
A couple of people have asked me when new tokens are awarded. It's on an 8 hour cycle, but you have to log in. So if you logged in for the first time at noon you would get free tokens, then if you logged in at 8pm you would get tokens, then if you logged in again at 8am you would get another batch.

So basically there is an 8-16 hour window to get each batch.

We've hit the charts in some of categories, thanks TA!
10-25-2010, 06:41 PM
Up to #19 in the Kids category!
10-25-2010, 06:54 PM
It's a cute little time waster. Relies on IAPs for extra coins or minor one-time-purchase powerups. It says you get free coins 3 times a day but I've never seen it give coins more than twice a day, so it's a little misleading. IAPs are really only for those who like to obsessively collect things.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
10-25-2010, 08:59 PM
Originally Posted by Mindfield View Post
It says you get free coins 3 times a day but I've never seen it give coins more than twice a day, so it's a little misleading.
I've definitely had it give 3 times a day, but i will check it out.
10-25-2010, 09:12 PM
Interesting, I'll try it soon

Enjoy iPhone,Enjoy Game
Current Playing:Cut the rope, Simcity, Pirate Go,Dead Runner