★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Yobonja
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 17.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0.5
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Tap Party 2 is now available on the App Store, and it's FREE! Check it out by clicking "Yobonja" above and then "Tap Party 2" or just by searching for "Tap Party 2" in the app store.

Jump into Tap Party! The four player party game for your iPad.
Players of (almost) all ages will enjoy this easy to learn game of skill.

The rules are simple: The player who taps the most presents wins! Tap the special presents for a bonus.

You can play with both hands, or stick with one and use the other to hold off your opponents. Some may call this "Cheating", but we like to call it "Strategy". More pro tips can be found on our website, Yobonja.com/tap-party.

Other than being a fun game, Tap Party also solves the rampant problem of iPad jealousy by supporting up to 4 players on 1 device! By owning Tap Party, you are saying YES, touch my magical device! Friendship, that's the power of Tap Party!

Yobonja's comments:
Our four player game Tap Party is out! It's free for a week, so if you have friends you should download it!

Tap Party ad:

Youtube link | Pop Up

(Gameplay video is still in the works)

Enjoy.
10-23-2010, 11:53 PM
This game is AwesomeSwauce

I downloaded the game last night and played it with several of my friends for over an hour straight. Your ad at the bottom of this link is pretty hilarious too. Great company, look forward to seeing more from you guys in the future. I'll spread the word about the game as much as possible. GOOD LUCK to your company!
10-24-2010, 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeSwauce View Post
I downloaded the game last night and played it with several of my friends for over an hour straight. Your ad at the bottom of this link is pretty hilarious too. Great company, look forward to seeing more from you guys in the future. I'll spread the word about the game as much as possible. GOOD LUCK to your company!
And you happened to come to this website, create an account just for this game??? Must be really good game! I'm going to buy an iPad tomorrow (again) just to play this awesome game! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimo View Post
This is not Windows, this is Apple, dude
10-24-2010, 06:14 PM
Thanks guys, we're a very small company so we need all the help we can get!

Yobonja's latest game: Tap Party!
10-25-2010, 01:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f e a r l e s s View Post
And you happened to come to this website, create an account just for this game??? Must be really good game! I'm going to buy an iPad tomorrow (again) just to play this awesome game! Thanks!
(I think) I see what you did there.

I tried it out since it was free. I don't think it's a bad game, just really short. I don't think I'd pay 3.99 for it, which is what I think the description said.
10-25-2010, 12:52 PM
@Sl1pstream Thanks for trying it out! It's meant to be short and replayable, but we are going to add a 'zen' or 'endless' single player mode in an upcoming update. (probably the one after the coming update)

And, can someone mark maxepotter as spam or something?

Yobonja's latest game: Tap Party!