★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Gemini Drop
Great game for cliffed lovers!" "This game is similar to cliffed but you play against another computer player. You need to beat him to rush for power-ups and not to be trapped when the screen lowers down. There are lots of power-ups to grab but you need to be fast. It supports accelerometer and touch buttons." You must know gemini. Now there is a drop game about it. Could you run out you opponent in the game? How long could you go? Come on, take this game to have a challenge! Two controlling style: 1, Screen button; 2, Accelerometer Three Leaderboards

jubal's comments:

Game center supported!

Great game for cliffed lovers!" "This game is similar to cliffed but you play against another computer player. You need to beat him to rush for power-ups and not to be trapped when the screen lowers down. There are lots of power-ups to grab but you need to be fast. It supports accelerometer and touch buttons." You must know gemini. Now there is a drop game about it. Could you run out you opponent in the game? How long could you go? Come on, take this game to have a challenge! Two controlling style: 1, Screen button; 2, Accelerometer Three Leaderboards
10-25-2010, 01:29 AM
it's a great game. graphic is nice. definitely a wow for cliffed lovers.
but the button is not sensitive enuf. i always have to pres 2 times to make it go left or right. even the pause button i need sometimes to get it sensor that i've taped it. please do smth on it on next update. that;s is why i rather use the accelerometer instead. apart from that everything is soo nice!
awaiting for your next update
itune: liskz